FORUMS

[LIVE WALLPAPER] Borderlight - edge highlight live wallpaper (Updated 11/1/2018)

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 655

By dax105, Member on 30th September 2018, 05:18 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread

Borderlight live wallpaper
Hi, this is a thing I made when I got my OP6 a few months back, I stumbled across it today and figured I should post it here because some of you guys might like it. The picture explains how it looks quite well, the gradient also shifts the colors.

The entire thing was made in a day and no development was done since then (so take it for what it is), but it works well and does not crash nor drain the battery. There are no settings whatsoever! Maybe if you guys will like it (or have some neat ideas) I'll make an improved version.

Update 11/1/2018:
App was moved to a different forum, get the latest version here!

Update 10/14/2018:
Rendering is still using android canvases, but I've added settings that should allow you to customize the wallpaper for your phone, including custom notch settings (with a bit of trial and error). These settings are temporary and I'll try to make them better and more intuitive later. It's also possible to export your settings - you can post them here (inside code tags) for other people to use. To import them, you just need to select the entire settings code, copy it and tap "Import settings from clipboard" in the app.

Updated APK Download
Original APK Download
The Following 221 Users Say Thank You to dax105 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dax105 Ad-Free
30th September 2018, 05:20 PM |#2  
Recognized Themer
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 2,167

Donate to Me
More
Wow! Great work really liked it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shehabskull For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shehabskull Ad-Free
30th September 2018, 05:24 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Simple, minimalistic, tiny in size and I Like it!
Thanks dev.
The Following User Says Thank You to somebob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift somebob Ad-Free
30th September 2018, 05:57 PM |#4  
Google
Thanks Meter: 185

Donate to Me
More
This is super sexy and trippy bro. Great job! 🍺🍺

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

This should be featured on XDA TV/News
30th September 2018, 07:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
The coolest thing I've ever seen.... Thanx... That's really looking beautiful...
30th September 2018, 07:19 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 261

More
this is awesome dude. just a request. can you please let us have a wallpaper too instead of that black background? thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aneesh12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aneesh12 Ad-Free
30th September 2018, 07:56 PM |#7  
Flag The world's best place. FINLAND
Thanks Meter: 205

Donate to Me
More
That little video about how it works.

https://youtu.be/UWQFpoa12NQ

I did not get a direct view of the forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle-no1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eagle-no1 Ad-Free
30th September 2018, 07:57 PM |#8  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 634

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dax105

Borderlight live wallpaper
Hi, this is a thing I made when I got my OP6 a few months back, I stumbled across it today and figured I should post it here because some of you guys might like it. The picture explains how it looks quite well, the gradient also shifts the colors.

The entire thing was made in a day and no development was done since then (so take it for what it is), but it works well and does not crash nor drain the battery. There are no settings whatsoever! Maybe if you guys will like it (or have some neat ideas) I'll make an improved version.

APK Download

I was thinking of the same thing if someone could do this.

And you did this.

It would be a great help if you can add an option to choose custom wallpaper from gallery and the RGB edges remains the same.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eklovya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eklovya Ad-Free
30th September 2018, 08:12 PM |#9  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Amazing work, absolutely love this live wallpaper 😄😄
30th September 2018, 08:20 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Works like a charm, awesome work !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
30th September 2018, 09:01 PM |#11  
Flag Miskolc