I would like to introduce my little magisk module - OxyTweaker.
The idea is to get rid of unneeded analytics & loggers inside OxygenOS and disabling some unneeded GMS services.
As a bonus there is few build.prop tweaks that will make the overall experience of using OOS - better.
The module compatible with ALL OnePlus devices since OnePlus 3 that runs OxygeonOS (Android 9 (Pie))!
What's included in the module?
- All (i think) apps that were reported as data colletors changed by a dummy .apk files that won't collect \ share any data.
- Disabled Google Play Services wake_lock permission (that won't harm your notification. The idea is to improve battery life.)
- Changed Google Play Services permission to use location only on foreground - read more about it HERE
- Some debug & system analytics stuff disabled
- Disable adb debug notification. (The usb debug is ON by defuault)
- Disable OP drivers pop-on on windows
- In-call voice record (Must use stock OOS dialer)
- More volume steps - i don't like the jump between two last steps on default value
- Some build.prop tweaks (you can check /common/system.prop for more info)
- Some commands (like GMS analytics disabling commands) executed 2-3 minutes after boot, so before you report any issues or something that doesn't work, please, wait around 3 minutes and check again.
- It is NOT recommended to use this module with that or another "ROM" module (for example xXx). I won't support any reported issues if you're using it.
- If you report any issue, please let me know - which OOS versions you're on, which kernel is used and what another magisk modules you have.
You can always find latest & updated version on the releases page on github's page
I'f you're coming from v7 or earlier, first follow the instructions HERE
Donations always appriciated
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---