5.1.7 Fastboot Flash-All Old
5.1.7 Gsi Installer Old
5.1.8 Fastboot Flash-All New
5.1.8 Gsi Installer New
Steps to get this to work.
1. Download file
2. Extract file
3. Download a GSI of choice.
4. Rename said GSI to "system.img"
5. Place system.img in the root of the extracted folder you downloaded.
6. Run flash-allbothslots.bat
7. If it doesnt boot please add it to the compatibility list included in the zip and post it here
Steps for my flash all
1. extract the zip
2. run the flashall.bat
3. follow prompts.
4. it will tell you at the end to reboot to recovery and format data. THIS IS A MUST
Steps for other roms with different boot image
1. Rename custom boot image to boot.img and if a custom vbmeta is there rename that to vbmeta
2. Over write the old stock files with the new.
3. Flash like normal!