Best Oneplus 6T skins?

Search This thread

metawave

Feb 24, 2009
Just a matter of few hours for the release of OnePlus 6T phone. The hype is high, I am confident this would meet the expectations of OP fans like me. I am on the fence on an upgrade from OP6 to OP6T with Oneplus throwing in a free USB-C earphones.

While browsing for some skins for the glass body, I stumbled upon GadgetShieldz 6T skins ads. Wanting to explore more, I found many accessories brands have already come out with OP6T skins, screen protectors and cases. Was just wondering if they had received some official inputs from the brand to develop these accessories.

Some famous brands like Slickwraps, GadgetShieldz and Dbrand have already started taking pre orders for skins. I have known GadgetShieldz for a while now. Did shoot a mail to their customer support and was informed that the skins would be shipped post the official release of the phone although they have already showcased the skins and the device on their website. I am seeing two cameras on the Oneplus 6T images on Gadgetshieldz site instead of three that was leaked before.

Just wondering, if I can go ahead and book a OnePlus 6T skin from GadgetShieldz? The other options I have are Dbrand and Skinnova but the shipping to my place usually takes 15-20 days from either of these two.

Update : Got Gadgetshieldz oneplus 6T skins in the end after the below recommendations. Was getting confused between the Black Camo and the Black Matrix but finally chose the Matrix.

Arrived quickly, even before my OP6T. Bought even their screen protector for the Front until the official Tempered Glass comes out. Turned out a great choice in the end, thanks to everyone. The precision of the skins is fantastic with no problems at all even in application.

Link :

I will let the images do the talking now :

N8A5r0v.jpg

5AFGK7p.jpg

IQDcdC1.jpg

Jedqfdp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 12
Do the Gadget shieldz, it will be delivered before you get D-Brand or other brands. I shall also be placing my order tonight after the Indian launch.

KOLIOSIS

Do the Gadget shieldz, it will be delivered before you get D-Brand or other brands. I shall also be placing my order tonight after the Indian launch.

+1 for GadgetShieldz.
I currently have the sansdtone black skin on my Note 9 & it's a perfect fit.
It's holding up very nicely,even to daily case removals,no signs of peeling at the edges.

Reactions: Funk Wizard

Maymia

Oct 23, 2018
Do I also get protection for sides of OnePlus 6T?

Just a matter of few hours for the release of OnePlus 6T phone. The hype is high, I am confident this would meet the expectations of OP fans like me. I am on the fence on an upgrade from OP6 to OP6T with Oneplus throwing in a free USB-C earphones.

While browsing for some skins for the glass body, I stumbled upon GadgetShieldz 6T skins ads. Wanting to explore more, I found many accessories brands have already come out with OP6T skins, screen protectors and cases. Was just wondering if they had received some official inputs from the brand to develop these accessories.

Some famous brands like Slickwraps, GadgetShieldz and Dbrand have already started taking pre-orders for skins. I have known GadgetShieldz for a while now. Did shoot a mail to their customer support and was informed that the skins would be shipped post the official release of the phone although they have already showcased the skins and the device on their website. I am seeing two cameras on the Oneplus 6T images on Gadgetshieldz site instead of three that was leaked before.

Just wondering, if I can go ahead and book a OnePlus 6T skin from GadgetShieldz? The other options I have are Dbrand and Skinnova but the shipping to my place usually takes 15-20 days from either of these two.

Some images from Gadgetshieldz instagram page :

Hjdvde5.jpg
vFXtGI2.jpg

Hey, I am getting OnePlus 6T soon. I'd post pictures once the phone arrives. Cases have never enthused me. Skins seem to be the only alternative. Do any of these brands have skins that offer protection to sides of the 6T, so I can buy these skins. Seems dbrand doesn't. Protection to the sides is needed because I am ditching cases and choosing a TG on the front.

--------------------------------------------X-----------------------------------
Hey guys, as I had promised to post photos of my OnePlus 6T with the skin applied, so here we go :

My instinct and your suggestions to get GadgetShieldz skins to cover even the sides of my OnePlus 6T has really been helpful (Skins that cover the glass back alone were also available). Now my 6T phone is wrapped in this green camo skin. The GS skin was premium in quality and I liked the way it feels when touched or when I hold in hand. I can feel the texture as the phone stays solid in hand.

IMG-20181110-171409.jpg

IMG-20181110-171741.jpg

IMG-20181110-173736.jpg

The YouTube videos helped me in applying the skin, while it took some time for me to carefully apply the skin over the sides and speaker holes. After all, protecting the sides of the phone is all that I wanted, instead of going for a skin that offers protection only for the phone's glass back. Now I get the confidence to put the phone on my desk without having to be too mindful each time. I have to thank you guys for suggesting GadgetShieldz skin, now I am happy that my OnePlus 6T meets style with protection.

Last edited:
Reactions: khalisee

KOLIOSIS

Hey, I am getting OnePlus 6T soon. I'd post pictures once the phone arrives. Cases have never enthused me. Skins seem to be the only alternative. Do any of these brands have skins that offer protection to sides of the 6T, so I can buy these skins. Seems dbrand doesn't. Protection to the sides is needed because I am ditching cases and choosing a TG on the front.

GadgetShieldz appears to have the coverage you're looking for:
https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplus-6t-skins-covers-wraps.html

Check the shipping for approximate delivery times.
At least there's a case included to use in the meantime.

metawave

Feb 24, 2009

Thanks..Placed the order 2 days back but they shipped it only yesterday and I have recvd it today. :) Got it 30 mins before the phone arrived from Amazon.. :eek::eek:

Maymia

Oct 23, 2018
GadgetShieldz appears to have the coverage you're looking for:

Check the shipping for approximate delivery times.
At least there's a case included to use in the meantime.

@KOLIOSIS thanks a ton for the Gadgetshieldz link. They were even offering a 20 percent discount valid only for pre-orders on the OnePlus 6T skins. Loved the textures they offered. Ordered the full body skins which covered the sides. Lucky to grab the discount.

Reactions: KOLIOSIS

SlyUK

May 13, 2015

paatha13

Jul 27, 2016
Athens
Last edited:
Reactions: SlyUK

SlyUK

May 13, 2015
Well there's a time a get bored with colored skin and want to enjoy the original color device and naked skin it's perfect for that IMO;):)
Never keep skin for a long time that's why i'm using a lot of the them during i'm having the device.

Fair enough. Can a skin be durable enough for at least 12 months usage ?

justibasa

Feb 6, 2011
Elk Ridge, UT
@KOLIOSIS thanks a ton for the Gadgetshieldz link. They were even offering a 20 percent discount valid only for pre-orders on the OnePlus 6T skins. Loved the textures they offered. Ordered the full body skins which covered the sides. Lucky to grab the discount.
I just ordered from here also. Hope it works good. My last dbrand for the 5T gave me tons of issues and I was considering not using a skin again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Some famous brands like Slickwraps, GadgetShieldz and Dbrand have already started taking pre orders for skins. I have known GadgetShieldz for a while now. Did shoot a mail to their customer support and was informed that the skins would be shipped post the official release of the phone although they have already showcased the skins and the device on their website. I am seeing two cameras on the Oneplus 6T images on Gadgetshieldz site instead of three that was leaked before.

Update : Got Gadgetshieldz oneplus 6T skins in the end after the below recommendations. Was getting confused between the Black Camo and the Black Matrix but finally chose the Matrix.

Arrived quickly, even before my OP6T. Bought even their screen protector for the Front until the official Tempered Glass comes out. Turned out a great choice in the end, thanks to everyone. The precision of the skins is fantastic with no problems at all even in application.

Link :

I will let the images do the talking now :

N8A5r0v.jpg

5AFGK7p.jpg

IQDcdC1.jpg

Jedqfdp.jpg
    GadgetShieldz Special Edition Skins

I was looking to order the Black Grunge skins from Gadgetshieldz but their Special edition skin 'Bumblebee' caught my eye. This is nothing but a combination of their Flat Black Matrix skin applied on a Full body Sandstone Yellow skin. But I am not complaining. Got two skins to create the effect for a much lower price. I feel this combination is looking awesome....

sffsfg.jpg
    [/url]
    I went with dbrand. I got the matrix back with red OnePlus logo.
    I decided to try an EasySkinz OnePlus 6T SIGNATURE HydroCarbon BLUE Grid with Oatbasf metal case and ring. Here is the result :)
    I went with dbrand. I got the matrix back with red OnePlus logo.

I did the matrix with Red Dragon.