FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Best Smartwatch used with your 6T

756 posts
Thanks Meter: 193

By spaziomilano, Senior Member on 27th March 2019, 10:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

I look and look for a connected watch that works well with our 6T, are you able to help me make the right decision?

27th March 2019, 10:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
I bought the Galaxy Watch Active and it pairs nicely with the OnePlus6T. I was able to receive all notifications. It's super light weight and I even wear it to bed. However, it uses tizen 4.0 with one UI and it's only $200.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuCkyCn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LuCkyCn Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 01:51 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 356

More
I'm using the Galaxy S3 Frontier, which pretty routinely goes on sale. Right now it's on sale for $230 pretty much everywhere. It will do pretty much everything a phone will, even has built in GPS for stand alone GPS if you want. Note the Frontier has the GPS the regular newer Galaxy model does not.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OhioYJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OhioYJ Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 02:30 AM |#4  
Flag Toronto, ON
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Amazfit Bip

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ma678 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ma678 Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 09:22 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,472

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioYJ

I'm using the Galaxy S3 Frontier, which pretty routinely goes on sale. Right now it's on sale for $230 pretty much everywhere. It will do pretty much everything a phone will, even has built in GPS for stand alone GPS if you want. Note the Frontier has the GPS the regular newer Galaxy model does not.

I second the gear s3 has been working with the 6T since I got it. Nice looking watch that performs great. I got mine from swappa for 90 dollars.
28th March 2019, 12:17 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag QUEBEC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borijess

I second the gear s3 has been working with the 6T since I got it. Nice looking watch that performs great. I got mine from swappa for 90 dollars.

so the Samsung watch work good on 6T right?
28th March 2019, 12:21 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag QUEBEC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCkyCn

I bought the Galaxy Watch Active and it pairs nicely with the OnePlus6T. I was able to receive all notifications. It's super light weight and I even wear it to bed. However, it uses tizen 4.0 with one UI and it's only $200.

I did not think Samsung watches could work on OnePlus !?
28th March 2019, 03:44 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1,472

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaziomilano

so the Samsung watch work good on 6T right?

Yes. I have the Samsung Gear S3 frontier and it works great. I am sure any Samsung watch will work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borijess For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift borijess Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 03:45 PM |#9  
Flag București
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I use the Withings steel hr sport (ex. Nokia)
It works really well with my OnePlus , but I think all watches work with OnePlus , the exception is of course Apple watch.
The Following User Says Thank You to George.B For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift George.B Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 03:46 PM |#10  
Flag Quebec
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Yes Galaxy Watch work perfectly with OP6T.

It depends on how smart you want, Garmin Fenix 5x play very well with 6T too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephanes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stephanes Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 04:27 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag QUEBEC

More
Nothing have Ticwatch from Mobvoi
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)