Best Smartwatch used with your 6T

Search This thread

WhiteWashed

Jan 26, 2014
Vivaro
I've been using my 6T paired with a Fitbit Versa for the past 7/8 months...so far so good. No drastic impact on batterly Life, I still manage to get 6 hrs SoT on medium usage (social media, web browsing, light gaming) on stock rom.

RicardoArantes

Oct 12, 2014
Porto
Recently had the Honor Magicwatch 2 and it was great! Besides pairing.. that was so tricky because of huawei's necessary software

syntesys

Oct 11, 2011
Cagliari
In the last month, I used the Samsung Galaxy Active 2, before this I used for two years a Huawei Watch 2. Best experience with Huawei. The Samsung, even if it is a best buy, is too much limited by the non-presence of the Samsung infrastructure in the phone (One UI at all): music application, alarm clock, automatic do not disturb and other little features doesn't communicate with stock android apps of the OP6T. So, I returned it and bought a Fossil Gen 5... Waiting it! :D

chintandharmani

Jun 4, 2018
Mumbai
Using the Samsung Fit 2 Pro for a couple of years. Works great as a hybrid smart band + watch (actionable notifications are surprisingly good).

Been considering getting something with Wear OS, mainly for full function notifications and controlling smart home devices with Assistant.

Was considering Tic watch pro and Oppo watch, but now that Oneplus is about to announce a watch, guess will wait to check it out.

Mik92

Jul 21, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
OnePlus 6
Huawei Watch GT, bought mine 2nd hand for only €30 and it's been working great so far. Although it's more of a fitness band on steroids than it is a full fledged smartwatch.
Also a fitness band, but the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 which I had before the Watch GT also works great and is around the same price range.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm using the Galaxy S3 Frontier, which pretty routinely goes on sale. Right now it's on sale for $230 pretty much everywhere. It will do pretty much everything a phone will, even has built in GPS for stand alone GPS if you want. Note the Frontier has the GPS the regular newer Galaxy model does not.
    I bought the Galaxy Watch Active and it pairs nicely with the OnePlus6T. I was able to receive all notifications. It's super light weight and I even wear it to bed. However, it uses tizen 4.0 with one UI and it's only $200.
    so the Samsung watch work good on 6T right?

Yes. I have the Samsung Gear S3 frontier and it works great. I am sure any Samsung watch will work.
    Previously was a huge fan of Wear OS (Android Wear) but my Zenwatch 3 had gotten so slow. I upgraded to the Galaxy watch 46mm. This watch is so snappy and Samsung has allowed it to be used with more than just Samsung phones.

As a side note, I got Samsung Pay working with my rooted 6T. I can send anyone the instructions if they need.
    Yes Galaxy Watch work perfectly with OP6T.

It depends on how smart you want, Garmin Fenix 5x play very well with 6T too.