FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Any cases better than the original?

148 posts
Thanks Meter: 42

By Sophia92, Senior Member on 2nd August 2019, 12:26 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
I browsed through everything I found and nothing so far... Who uses the original case knows what I am talking about when I say: that perfect grip, those rised corners, and that semi-transparent background that showes the phone's beautiful purple ombre back.
Transparent cases just look so cheap and crappy, black and full-colour cases make no sense because who doesn't want to show the back of a phone whan it's actually stunning?
Anyone found better ones than the original provided in the box of the phone?

2nd August 2019, 07:29 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 340

More
The SupCase (AmazonLink) has been my favorite, daily used case for a long time now. I have two official case and of course the included case, and still prefer the SupCase. The clear back on mine really doesn't have any scratches, but it's typically the only thing in my pocket. It does get a bunch of fingerprints on it, so I wipe it down every so often. Works fine with the factory 3D screen protector.
The Following User Says Thank You to OhioYJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OhioYJ Ad-Free
7th August 2019, 03:41 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have been using Spigen Liquid Air. Had good grip and fits perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to me.cube29 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift me.cube29 Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 12:35 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by me.cube29

I have been using Spigen Liquid Air. Had good grip and fits perfectly.

I was thinking about this, but this is a full colored case... I woud happily buy if the back was transparent or at least semi-transparent...
8th August 2019, 02:56 PM |#5  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 6,450

More
Thread closed! There's already a thread with this topic. If interested, please continue here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t/accessories/oneplus-case-selection-t3862462

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
Quote:

1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.

• You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
  • Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
  • Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
  • Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
case, cover, matte, transparent
Previous Thread Next Thread