Replacement SIM tray?

Search This thread

chillaxnphilx

Apr 24, 2010
Have you already tried asking Oneplus customer service? That's how I got mine. Some people have had luck with that and some have not so YMMV. Otherwise you can try cutting up the existing or use the closely fitting Oneplus 6 dual sim tray.

KOLIOSIS

There are a couple of options on ebay, and I would say, they work as intended...

There's plenty for the OnePlus 6 on eBay US,but,I'm not seeing one listing for the OnePlus 6T,as of 12/8/18 (perhaps in some other markets around the globe?).
While the OP6 Dual-SIM Tray works on the OnePlus 6T,it's not a perfect fit.
If you have a link for the OnePlus 6T Dual-SIM Tray,there's a lot of us here who would be extremely grateful if you could post it.

enzzo28

Jul 23, 2016
Los Angeles
Samsung Galaxy S21
There's plenty for the OnePlus 6 on eBay US,but,I'm not seeing one listing for the OnePlus 6T,as of 12/8/18 (perhaps in some other markets around the globe?).
While the OP6 Dual-SIM Tray works on the OnePlus 6T,it's not a perfect fit.
If you have a link for the OnePlus 6T Dual-SIM Tray,there's a lot of us here who would be extremely grateful if you could post it.

My bad... I thought the posts on eBay said 6013 instead of 6003, fortunately I didn't order one...

KOLIOSIS

Just tried OnePlus customer support and they require an order number (which having the TMobile version I obviously don't have). Ridiculous.

Yeah,that's where most of us end up.
I let it go after about 4-5 back & forths,but,their robo follow-up persisted,so,I started nagging them again,just for the hell of it.
I could tell they were growing tired of it & I brought up the robo follow-up as my reason for continuing the dialogue.
I haven't heard from a CSR in over a week now,whether it's a live/breathing script reader,or,the robo variety & nothing.
I have the OP6 tray,it's working fine,I'll patiently wait until the OP6T Dual trays hit the market.

jellomonster54994

Feb 2, 2014
San Antonio
OnePlus 8T
already found out how to get a replacement dual sim tray
just need to ask someone with an int. 6t for their imei to give to customer service rep and they can "verify" you have a dual sim or single sim
one you give them the imei they will send a replacement tray

anyone care to share their imei to help me outttttt would gladly appreciate it

guywong

Aug 11, 2011
Sacramento
Reactions: KOLIOSIS

jommyjomjom

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone who has actually received theirs point to a good source to buy the dual sim tray for the mirror black finish (glossy not matte)?

kluongo

Jun 15, 2017
Binghamton
I had luck on ebay. I believe the one i received was for oneplus 6 instead of 6t and the edge where the sim button sits was just a bit longer than the slot on the device. I used a nail file to sand it down a little and it sits in my phone flawlessly now. Currently running dual sims, OOS Beta 14.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts