Which Screen Protector Will You Be Getting For Your OnePlus 6T ?

Search This thread

onliner

Oct 29, 2016
I'm using the OnePlus tempered glass from the day one and almost it's perfect, it doesn't have any scratches or marks, but I can't use the official silicone case because it makes the glass peel off at the corners, that bothers me a lot, I've had to buy another cheap case in AliExpress.

zickler_malta

Nov 19, 2014
Naxxar
having had the phone for well over a year, I have used many glass screen protectors. in my opinion, the best one by far is the Tauri. no black edge, no halo effect, size looks perfect (others were a few mm too small) and is really easy to install using the provided guide frame. perfect fitment and no bubbles.

Reactions: jhpdroid

pjadec

Mar 24, 2011
RMK
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
Mine snuggle fit screen protector from AliExpress.
Only problem is too thick black border.

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_033024.jpg
    IMG_20200308_033024.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_20200308_032318.jpg
    IMG_20200308_032318.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

ted!

Sep 29, 2014
I can absolutly recommand the omoton protector... In combination with the spigen backcover it's the perfect protection for your op6t.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I tried before Ferlinso tempered glass from Amazon but have the black borders not completely attached to the edges and cut some parts all around the internal screen, expecially at the bottom, in app like Whatsapp is very bad but fingerprint work very well, so i want to try Ultimate Shield, this cover less inside the display respect the other but have more bad fingerprint response.
    Finally i ordered the Amazing H+ Pro Tempered Glass 0.2 mm 2.5 D from Nillkin that is perfect for me, is very good with the touch and the fingerprint scanner, how you can see from the photos cover pratically all the display leaving a very little space because like we know the edges of the phone are curved but no air on the borders, it stay perfectly attached in all the surface.
    Ok here are the pics from the nillkin. I got it as perfect as you could without a guide or jig. I used duck tape and applied it in a steam filled bathroom. Also shut off heater while installation. Didn't want any dust to screw up the whole thing. I used duck tape as as a hinge for the glass. Duck tape still sticks when bathroom steams up. It looks great and has no bubbles or Halo around the edges. For 10 bucks you can beat it unless you want to pay 40 bucks for Puregear. Hopefully that's enough pics! [emoji23]image1.jpegimage18.jpegimage2.jpegimage4.jpegimage3.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage8.jpegimage7.jpegimage9.jpegimage10.jpegimage11.jpegimage12.jpegimage13.jpegimage14.jpegimage15.jpegimage16.jpegimage17.jpegView attachment 1image19.jpegAttach622_20181211_153642.jpegIMG_20181211_154037.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    I just installed a PureGear tempered glass protector with my Spigen Liquid Armour case. I have to say it is worth the money to spend to get a protector that won't bubble, lift or collect finger prints. Just make sure you align it as best as you can with the edges before it reaches the black border and you're good.

Luckily with PureGear, they have the whole tray and set/press installation instead of having to align it yourself. I had the stock one on for a few days but you have to understand that it's a scratch resistant protector, not glass that will help with impact to the screen.

Yup, i have the EXACT same setup (bit the bullet and bought the PurGear as well from T-mobile a few weeks ago) And i must say, its perfect. And the pictures you posted are exactly what mine looks like too. Well worth it.

This whole time I've been waiting on Xtremeguard to produce theirs (been using their Spartan Glass protectors for years on all my phones) and they finally released their version. Their cut outs always been perfect, and I'm 99% sure it will come without the black boarder. So in other words, it will act and lay exactly how the PurGear is. Meaning, it will only cover the 'lit up' portion of the screen, not the rounded edges. (My P2XL is like that)

With the discounts they give me (up to 94% off every month) I see no other reason NOT to buy them.. I buy 3-5 at a time only spend $3-$7 (shipped).
    I JUST bought 3 (for backups) and the total came out to $6.30 shipped.

Oh, and heres the discount ;) apply 'Cyber93' at checkout (this code can be used site wide as well -- not only for protectors.) Merry Christmas :silly:
    I finally found the time to install the Official OnePlus Tempered Glass protector (with black bands).
    I thought it was going to be difficult to install but I didn't had any complications or issues. I also followed the suggestion of using the OnePlus case as a guide. The black bands does not impede viewing things on screen. I can still see sliders from webpages. I also didn't had issues with bubbles. I took the time and care when I placed the glass making sure I didn't put any pressure yet. I started at the middle of the screen and slowly used the squeegee from middle to the edges on both ends.
    In one day I have not noticed any bubbles pop up. I was able to completely remove them from the install.

I like the feel and it does not leave any finger prints!
    The glass also fit with the case I got from Amazon and rests right up to the edge of the glass. The great thing too is that having the glass, it made the screen closer to the raised edge of the case.