Hello everyone, this is my personal kernel for the OnePlus 6T, using it as my current daily driver.
My philosophy on the kernel is pretty simple, intended to replace the stock kernel, but with a lot of under-the-hood tweaks.
Hopefully you will all enjoy!
Important thread information!
I refuse to acknowledge/respond to bug reports that do not include clear steps to reproduce, a logcat, and a console ramoops (if random rebooting) or a dmesg (any other issues). Follow this guide to do this.
Keep things civil, no flaming in the forums!
- Up to date with OxygenOS 9.0.16 source
- Compiled with kernel.org's stock GCC 9.1.0 for maximum stability and compatibility
- Many tweaks under the hood for smoother UX, lower battery drain, etc.
- Kernel uses stock WLAN module of OOS
- Westwood as the default congestion algorithm
- Disabled OnePlus's inbuilt debugging feature in kernel
- Hides bootloader unlock from SafetyNet
- Available to flash with AnyKernel3
Latest kernel release post
Omega GitHub: https://github.com/kristofpetho/kernel_oneplus_sdm845
Omega originally sourced from: OnePlusOSS
Thanks where it's due
Nathan Chance for his guidance and patience with general kernel dev questions
Kerneltoast for his guidance
zx2c4 (for WireGuard)
osm0sis (for AnyKernel2)