Flag Somewhere in the centre of Italy
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Edit : wrong thread sorry
17th April 2020, 07:33 AM |#172  
Flag Kota Bharu
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Can anyone report back on how the fingerprint reader works compared to OOS on the latest stable build?
17th April 2020, 11:31 AM |#173  
Flag Sitiawan
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Can I flash this ROM from OOS Open Beta 6 since the security patch included in this ROM is newer than the one in OB6?
17th April 2020, 02:39 PM |#174  
Flag Christchurch UK
Thanks Meter: 2,348

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffh2303

Can anyone report back on how the fingerprint reader works compared to OOS on the latest stable build?

For me it is so much better than one plus I hardly can't believe it!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I've not been doing any moddng to my device for about 6 months, didn't even bother updating my stock ROM to q because just got so bored with endless encryption issues and I'm lazy lol!

But last night decided to take the plunge as was interested in this stable release, I still remember PA from the old days when I first got into messing with Android, and PA was always something different, interesting, and leagues ahead of most development, sad day indeed when PA disappeared for some years -

I'm so delighted to have this build up and running, it really is polished and feels like a true stable experience, big ups to the new dev team, can't wait to see how this develops, this has finally got me interested in modding again, thank you guys so much
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jsilver73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jsilver73 Ad-Free
17th April 2020, 02:45 PM |#175  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Do I need to wipe data in TWRP before I flash PA?

I ask because I followed the instructions, including flashing OOS 10.3.2, before booting TWRP and flashing PA and I ended up with a "No Command" error screen. I spent a good half hour panicking and trying varying button combinations to boot into Fastboot or Recovery before it finally booted into Recovery and then into OOS...

I'd really like to try PA but without the intense, rapid, premature aging that comes from bricking my 6T.
The Following User Says Thank You to fordjonathan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fordjonathan Ad-Free
17th April 2020, 02:58 PM |#176  
Flag Winterfell
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Just a question; is face unlock working with this stable release? I know it normally doesn't work in A10, but in other devices, havoc has it working, and fp is very unreliable for me to left OOS until I can use face unlock.

Thanks.
17th April 2020, 05:33 PM |#177  
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 1,075

More
Unfortunately after updating frome beta 3 to stable my phone froze 2 times already. Followed by a reboot.
Anyone else had this?
17th April 2020, 05:38 PM |#178  
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 458

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioffensive

unfortunately after updating frome beta 3 to stable my phone froze 2 times already. Followed by a reboot.
Anyone else had this?

clean flash is recommend.
17th April 2020, 05:43 PM |#179  
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 1,075

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araa01

clean flash is recommend.

That's not what OP said in the post announcing the stable release.
17th April 2020, 06:39 PM |#180  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Rom Flashing
Steps that worked for me
Flash 10.3.2 to slot A
Flash Recovery Installer
Reboot to recovery
Flash 10.3.2 to slot B
Flash Recovery Installer
Reboot to recovery
Flash Paranoid Android Rom
Flash Recovery Installer
Wipe Cache
Format Data
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gurujiphilosoph101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gurujiphilosoph101 Ad-Free
17th April 2020, 07:12 PM |#181  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Is there any chance off adding the option for the Volte icon visibility also can it also have Vowifi icon as well in the status bar
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)