FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Paranoid Android Quartz Beta 2 - OnePlus 6T

678 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,300
 
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2020, 02:46 AM |#21  
sirhc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 2,170
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibraheeemz

Any screenshots or a video review? I rooted OP6T long ago but never flashed any custom ROM yet, or I'd say never needed another ROM given the performance and features of OOS... And one year using the device with same OS is too much

Would love to flash it once it is stable

I'm on a dev build but its the same as the beta
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-204400.jpg
Views:	1844
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	4926009   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-204410.png
Views:	1932
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	4926011   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-204417.png
Views:	1934
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	4926013   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-204440.png
Views:	1864
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	4926015  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirhc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sirhc Ad-Free
14th January 2020, 02:57 AM |#22  
oscarmaldonado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Savannah, GA
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Thanks Dev and Team for keeping our OnePlus 6T alive, the rom feels great, too early to say anything about battery life etc. Well here it is, it's based of 10.0.3, set up went great, it took less than 5min for the first boot, there is no customizations like other ROMs as of yet.

Edit: FP works really good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-202029.jpg
Views:	1618
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	4926021   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-203727.png
Views:	1630
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	4926023   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-204105.jpg
Views:	1588
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	4926025   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-204129.png
Views:	1586
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	4926027   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-204133.png
Views:	1550
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	4926029  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oscarmaldonado For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oscarmaldonado Ad-Free
14th January 2020, 09:29 AM |#23  
swiftbones74's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taos New Mexico
Thanks Meter: 866
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarmaldonado

Thanks Dev and Team for keeping our OnePlus 6T alive, the rom feels great, too early to say anything about battery life etc. Well here it is, it's based of 10.0.3, set up went great, it took less than 5min for the first boot, there is no customizations like other ROMs as of yet.

Edit: FP works really good.

Probably a stupid question, bit I'll ask anyway. This rom does have global dark mode correct?

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs
14th January 2020, 09:35 AM |#24  
oscarmaldonado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Savannah, GA
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftbones74

Probably a stupid question, bit I'll ask anyway. This rom does have global dark mode correct?


Dark theme? It does bud.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200114-033320.png
Views:	866
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	4926179   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200114-033243.png
Views:	852
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	4926181  
The Following User Says Thank You to oscarmaldonado For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oscarmaldonado Ad-Free
14th January 2020, 02:36 PM |#26  
vikram.mohal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Faridkot
Thanks Meter: 305
 
More
So it is like this..
1) 10.3 flash on both slots
2) flash PAQ Beta 1
3) flash twrp again
4) back to twrp and flash Gapps
5) flash magisk optional and Bam..
Plz tell me m i right and what gapps are good.
I m current on oos 10.3 stable rooted, themed with substratum etc
14th January 2020, 03:07 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram.mohal

So it is like this..
1) 10.3 flash on both slots
2) flash PAQ Beta 1
3) flash twrp again
4) back to twrp and flash Gapps
5) flash magisk optional and Bam..
Plz tell me m i right and what gapps are good.
I m current on oos 10.3 stable rooted, themed with substratum etc

I think once u flashed pa, format data then Reboot bootloader and fastboot boot twrp then reboot recov and flash gapps. Update us later you should be fine here
14th January 2020, 03:09 PM |#28  
vikram.mohal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Faridkot
Thanks Meter: 305
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidPrince16

I think once u flashed pa, format data then Reboot bootloader and fastboot boot twrp then reboot recov and flash gapps. Update us later you should be fine here

??????????
14th January 2020, 03:12 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Only oneplus 6 download
I wanted to try this out on my 6T, but there is only a download for the 6. Is there another area or link to download the OS for 6T?
14th January 2020, 03:49 PM |#30  
athulda's Avatar
Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Mansfer

I wanted to try this out on my 6T, but there is only a download for the 6. Is there another area or link to download the OS for 6T?

There is no other file, Yes! The file which says "pa-quartz-beta-1-oneplus6-20200112.zip" is the one you are looking for.
14th January 2020, 04:19 PM |#31  
Araa01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 442
 
More
Tell me guy's this rom have this futures? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-213605_Ustawienia__01.jpg
Views:	1936
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	4926471

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A6013 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes