Originally Posted by SyCreed
I'm not responsible for any issue you may incounter while doing the steps below.
Do it on your own risk.
THIS GUIDE WILL WORK ONLY IF YOU'RE UPGRADING FROM 9 TO 10 !!!
Before you're doing anything, delete all your magisk modules and substratum layers.
The guide was already provided by mauronofrio, but i dunno why people still struggling on getting everything working fine. I'm explaining here my own steps on flashing everything.
1. Flash full OOS 10.0 zip via local update . (DO NOT REBOOT)
2. Download EXKM (you can find it in play store)
2a. flash OldKeyMaster.zip via EXKM , ignore the failure message, it's flashed correctly!( DO NOT REBOOT)
3. Flash fajita twrp 3.3.1-20.zip by @mauronofrio via Magisk Manager (DO NOT REBOOT)
4. Flash magisk to 2nd slot via MAgisk Manager
5. REboot and wait :3
All the needed .zip files found in TWRP topic
You're way to upgrade a full OOS 9.0.17/TWRP/Magisk to lastest stable Android 10 is:
1. Flash full OOS 10.0 zip via local update (DO NOT REBOOT)
2. Download 'EX Kernel Manager' (find it in play store) (DO NOT REBOOT)
2a. Flash OldKeyMaster.zip via 'EX Kernel Manager', ignore the failure message, it's flashed correctly ! (DO NOT REBOOT)
3. Flash fajita twrp 3.3.1-20.zip by @mauronofrio
via Magisk Manager (DO NOT REBOOT)
4. Flash magisk to 2nd slot via Magisk Manager (DO NOT REBOOT)
5. Reboot and wait
I'm seeking a way to flash magisk to 2nd slot ? If I take your steps, OldKeyMaster is flashed using UXKM and TWRP/Magisk is flashed using Magisk right ? I don't see a way to flash active or inactive slot throught Magisk Manager... Maybe it's automatically done ???
And is this method a one shot method ? Do we will need to flash OldKeyMaster again after ?
I really need help and I think I'm not alone
BTW You rock ^^