How to pass safetynet on on some custom ROMs that aren't passing

Search This thread

Misuto

Nov 20, 2019
This is how to fix safetynet and device not certified (May not work on 11, but will on 10). Tested on magisk 20.4 stable.

1. Install magisk, i get basic integrity and cts both false.

2. Turn on magisk hide, and check several times, basic integrity will be true and cts still false. Device still not certified. Basic integrity must true in this step to go to next step.

In this step, you must make sure that basic integrity is true, or you will get basic and cts will true at the end but your device wont certified. For make sure, in step 2, i hide the magisk manager also.

3. Install busybox and magisk hide prop config, reboot.

4. Open terminal, type :
- su
- props
- f
- and choose fp model what you want (use android 10 model for 10 and sunfish 11 preferably for 11), reboot.

5. Check, cts should be true.

6. Clear data for playstore.

7. Check playstore several times, and you will see your device should be certified.

If this tutorial was helpful for you, feel free to leave a thanks to show your appreciation.

Last edited:

Misuto

Nov 20, 2019
Don't work on stock rom. I have xposed installed. Before 10.2 it was working.
I'm not on OOS right now, otherwise I'd be able to help you better. Maybe it's Xposed that's causing you to not be able to pass? Try uninstalling it and see if it passes for you after

OhioYJ

Feb 25, 2011
Don't work on stock rom. I have xposed installed. Before 10.2 it was working.

I'm not on OOS right now, otherwise I'd be able to help you better. Maybe it's Xposed that's causing you to not be able to pass? Try uninstalling it and see if it passes for you after

I also cover this in my Guide about Installing Lineage, Step 5. I found the Android 10 fingerprint does not pass safety net reliably so I always use the Android 9 fingerprint (even on Android 10 ROMs).

Don't get hung up on device type or Android version. I have tablets that run Android 9 and 10, that use a Android 7 fingerprint. If your device isn't available choose another one.

micgeb

Jun 7, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6
I also cover this in my Guide about Installing Lineage, Step 5. I found the Android 10 fingerprint does not pass safety net reliably so I always use the Android 9 fingerprint (even on Android 10 ROMs).

Don't get hung up on device type or Android version. I have tablets that run Android 9 and 10, that use a Android 7 fingerprint. If your device isn't available choose another one.
I used the key already for Android 9/10. It is only one key in the list.

OhioYJ

Feb 25, 2011
I used the key already for Android 9/10. It is only one key in the list.

On the 7 one, I meant for another device (Since I was talking tablets at that point) I should have made that clearer. My overall point was that the make / model of the fingerprint does not necessarily matter, just as long as it passes safety net for you.

xman099

Dec 24, 2010
Great guide and extremely easy to follow. Thanks OP. My 6T is on 10.3.4 and it was from T mobile and converted to international. Now it passed ctsprofile.

So does that mean I could use google pay now? I haven't checked yet. But I still cannot install netflix and disney+ from play store.

Great guide and extremely easy to follow. Thanks OP. My 6T is on 10.3.4 and it was from T mobile and converted to international. Now it passed ctsprofile.

So does that mean I could use google pay now? I haven't checked yet. But I still cannot install netflix and disney+ from play store.

Just give it a little time. Also you may want to delete play store app's storage and reboot. As long as you pass ctsprofile, those apps will be available.

Reactions: xman099

blushrts

Jul 15, 2010
OnePlus 8T
I originally posted this in another thread to help some people out, and I decided to make a new thread here to help more people, so here is the guide.

Download MagiskHide Props Module from Magisk, install it and reboot your phone. After you do that, go to the play store and download an app call Termux, open it and type su and hit enter, and after that type props and hit enter, a menu will load up in a few seconds, type 1 and hit enter, after that type f and hit enter then type 20 for the OnePlus fingerprint, hit enter, after typing 20 type 9 next for the 6T fingerprint, type 2 for Android 10 and type y for yes and hit enter, wait for it to complete and type y one last time to reboot your phone. That should fix it for you.

P.S. Also don't forget to enable Magisk Hide toggle in the Magisk app settings, in recent builds it's no longer enabled by default.

Thanks for the great guide, TMobile converted to international on 10.3.4 now showing certified.

Misuto

Nov 20, 2019
I'm seeing around that people are still wondering how to fix safetynet on their devices, so I've updated the guide with better wording to help people out.

Last edited:

flash713

May 7, 2015
Google Pixel 6
I'm currently using v10.3.6 OOS on my converted OnePlus 6t and this worked perfect. Not that it matters as I'm quite sure this will work long as Android 10 is selected in props and you're on Android 10 but I chose Pixel 3XL Android 10 for my fingerprint change in props. I'm using latest magisk canary. Appreciate this @Misuto !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201112-001834.jpg
    Screenshot_20201112-001834.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 140

Misuto

Nov 20, 2019
I'm currently using v10.3.6 OOS on my converted OnePlus 6t and this worked perfect. Not that it matters as I'm quite sure this will work long as Android 10 is selected in props and you're on Android 10 but I chose Pixel 3XL Android 10 for my fingerprint change in props. I'm using latest magisk canary. Appreciate this @Misuto !
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

mirumator01

Mar 19, 2015
working for me almost perfect. except one banking app works fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201122-142858.jpg
    Screenshot_20201122-142858.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 111

vinicioh23

Mar 22, 2015
This is how to fix safetynet and device not certified (May not work on 11, but will on 10). Tested on magisk 20.4 stable.

2. Turn on magisk hide, and check several times, basic integrity will be true and cts still false. Device still not certified. Basic integrity must true in this step to go to next step.

In this step, you must make sure that basic integrity is true, or you will get basic and cts will true at the end but your device wont certified. For make sure, in step 2, i hide the magisk manager also.

4. Open terminal, type :
- su
- props
- f
- and choose fp model what you want (use android 10 model for 10 and sunfish 11 preferably for 11), reboot.

7. Check playstore several times, and you will see your device should be certified.

If this tutorial was helpful for you, feel free to leave a thanks to show your appreciation.
Worked on Oneplus Nord.

Thank you.

Feb 22, 2021

4. Open terminal, type :
- su
- props
- f

Tested and passed on Oneplus 8 Pro IN2025, Latest LineageOS 18.1. OP be praised.

Edit: I have to have the universal SafetyNet Fix installed in the meantime to achieve the success. Otherwise it doesn't work. Now it also worked on my old pixel 2 XL following this way.

Last edited:

alya84

Sep 28, 2012
It doesn't show that I passed safety net and the rest. But my bank apps and netflix now working flawlessly.

Atul Shyam

Dec 13, 2020
Kozhikode, India

4. Open terminal, type :
- su
- props
- f

This seems like a very easy-to-follow guide. Before I actually execute it, I was wondering if this would work on my unrooted OP6T running Lineage OS 18.1 (official) with lineage os recovery. Doing this just so that I can use Amazon pay, Paytm and other banking apps. Any idea?

Mehedihassan1

Mar 16, 2018

4. Open terminal, type :
- su
- props
- f

Thanks man. It worked perfectly on Lineage OS 17.1

Itechsoft

Jul 21, 2022

4. Open terminal, type :
- su
- props
- f

This worked for me. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

4. Open terminal, type :
    - su
    - props
    - f

Just give it a little time. Also you may want to delete play store app's storage and reboot. As long as you pass ctsprofile, those apps will be available.