14th June 2019, 01:42 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag White City, Utah
Thanks Meter: 4,762

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorM8

Just got one now.

I just got another one this morning, haven't had the time to check it out yet though
The Following User Says Thank You to PapaMag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PapaMag Ad-Free

17th June 2019, 11:13 AM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 1,325

More
Not working
Set all permissions...
OB12
0P6T
17th June 2019, 01:53 PM |#113  
OP Senior Member
Flag White City, Utah

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultofluna

Not working
Set all permissions...
OB12
0P6T

Did you undo battery optimization? I don't check Hide notifications content if device is locked, also allow this app to run without restrictions needs to be selected. The only thing I check is How/When to light is when a notification comes in.
30th June 2019, 02:22 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I love this app. The design is beautiful.

I'm using Huawei p30. The AOE only works when I manually turn on the lockscreen, even though I set it to work automatically when a notification comes in the setting. The battery optimization is off, I also make it auto launch in the phone setting, etc., but no luck so far.

One thing that I noticed is that when I try other similar apps, they show up on my phone's "Accessibility" option. When I turn them on, they (these apps) can observe the phone's behavior. This is what makes them work. If I turn them off in "Accessibility," they stop working. But when I install AOE, it does NOT show up in "Accessibility." Is there a way to fix this or get around it?

Love the app and hope can make it work
30th June 2019, 10:01 PM |#115  
OP Senior Member
Flag White City, Utah

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyaross

I love this app. The design is beautiful.

I'm using Huawei p30. The AOE only works when I manually turn on the lockscreen, even though I set it to work automatically when a notification comes in the setting. The battery optimization is off, I also make it auto launch in the phone setting, etc., but no luck so far.

One thing that I noticed is that when I try other similar apps, they show up on my phone's "Accessibility" option. When I turn them on, they (these apps) can observe the phone's behavior. This is what makes them work. If I turn them off in "Accessibility," they stop working. But when I install AOE, it does NOT show up in "Accessibility." Is there a way to fix this or get around it?

Love the app and hope can make it work

I have mine set to notify on or off. With phone state enabled I have had no luck with AOE working correctly. As for Accessibility I am not sure but the Dev monitors this thread so hopefully you will get your answer.
The Following User Says Thank You to PapaMag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PapaMag Ad-Free
1st July 2019, 06:21 PM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 248

More
Will this work on the OP7 pro?
1st July 2019, 07:22 PM |#117  
OP Senior Member
Flag White City, Utah

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlizer

Not sure if there is support for OP7 pro yet.

Says it will work on any device that supports AMOLED screens
1st July 2019, 08:04 PM |#118  
Flag Delluft
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlizer

It works for me, but with battery drain

Nice app, hope battery life improves in future updates.
1st July 2019, 08:50 PM |#119  
OP Senior Member
Flag White City, Utah

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1dft

It works for me, but with battery drain

Nice app, hope battery life improves in future updates.

I don't have very many apps enabled and I turn everything off that I can when setting up the app.

My battery drain is very minimal
2nd July 2019, 03:02 AM |#120  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaMag

I have mine set to notify on or off. With phone state enabled I have had no luck with AOE working correctly. As for Accessibility I am not sure but the Dev monitors this thread so hopefully you will get your answer.

I've tried all sort of things with this. The only time it works is if I select "clock always on, edges when notifications come." I think the "clock always on" keeps it from closing and that's why it works. But other option won't. I hope the Dev can find a way to fix this.
2nd July 2019, 04:59 AM |#121  
OP Senior Member
Flag White City, Utah

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyaross

I've tried all sort of things with this. The only time it works is if I select "clock always on, edges when notifications come." I think the "clock always on" keeps it from closing and that's why it works. But other option won't. I hope the Dev can find a way to fix this.

Not sure what to say mine set up works perfect. I don't have clock checked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)