FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Leaked] Download the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Wallpapers and Bootanimation

138 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

Post Reply Email Thread
finally, the wallpapers along with the bootanimation of the OnePlus 6T have been leaked. You can check them out here - https://themrphone.com/article/exclu...-bootanimation

Btw, can anyone tell me how to actually install that Livewallpaper movie on my OnePlus 6?

14th December 2018, 08:21 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Just orange accents, not that creative for higher price phone.
15th December 2018, 01:35 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varounmirchi

finally, the wallpapers along with the bootanimation of the OnePlus 6T have been leaked. You can check them out here - https://themrphone.com/article/exclu...-bootanimation

Btw, can anyone tell me how to actually install that Livewallpaper movie on my OnePlus 6?

I'd like to know also
15th December 2018, 01:59 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
how to set the live wallpaper
The Following User Says Thank You to tswb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tswb Ad-Free
15th December 2018, 03:53 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
I need to set that live wallpaper!
15th December 2018, 04:48 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 961

More
OK folks, here's version 1.0 of an apk that you can install as the McLaren live wallpaper.
It's v1 because it's NOT exactly like the original. This one repeats, ad infinitum. I will fix it when I have time, but this should help us get started.
Attached Files
File Type: apk OnePlus6TMcLarenLWPv1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.88 MB, 956 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to reaper000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reaper000 Ad-Free
15th December 2018, 05:48 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I need the whole McLaren theme. Where can I get it.
15th December 2018, 06:07 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 370

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juancastro86

I need the whole McLaren theme. Where can I get it.

From OnePlus for $699
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sruel3216 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sruel3216 Ad-Free
15th December 2018, 06:27 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 316

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varounmirchi

What about extracting the opwallpaper apk?
15th December 2018, 06:43 AM |#10  
Account currently disabled
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper000

OK folks, here's version 1.0 of an apk that you can install as the McLaren live wallpaper.
It's v1 because it's NOT exactly like the original. This one repeats, ad infinitum. I will fix it when I have time, but this should help us get started.

Has anybody tried downloading this apk, is everything ok with it? I'm tempted to get it but don't know if it'll help! Thanks guys!

Отправлено с моего MS650 через Tapatalk
15th December 2018, 08:47 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 961

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huitrWER

Has anybody tried downloading this apk, is everything ok with it? I'm tempted to get it but don't know if it'll help! Thanks guys!

Отправлено с моего MS650 через Tapatalk

Well, as the guy that published this APK, I can tell you it's working fine once installed on my own 6T.
However, you might want to try the latest version (v2) of this APK -- this installs a version of the McLaren live wallpaper that is a continuous "pulse", playing it backwards and forwards perpetually, as opposed to a static one-time animation.
Have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: apk OnePlus6TMcLarenLWPv2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.54 MB, 1600 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to reaper000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reaper000 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)