138 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

Post Reply Email Thread
15th December 2018, 08:47 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 961

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huitrWER

Has anybody tried downloading this apk, is everything ok with it? I'm tempted to get it but don't know if it'll help! Thanks guys!

Отправлено с моего MS650 через Tapatalk

Well, as the guy that published this APK, I can tell you it's working fine once installed on my own 6T.
However, you might want to try the latest version (v2) of this APK -- this installs a version of the McLaren live wallpaper that is a continuous "pulse", playing it backwards and forwards perpetually, as opposed to a static one-time animation.
Have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: apk OnePlus6TMcLarenLWPv2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.54 MB, 1604 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to reaper000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reaper000 Ad-Free

15th December 2018, 03:26 PM |#12  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper000

Well, as the guy that published this APK, I can tell you it's working fine once installed on my own 6T.
However, you might want to try the latest version (v2) of this APK -- this installs a version of the McLaren live wallpaper that is a continuous "pulse", playing it backwards and forwards perpetually, as opposed to a static one-time animation.
Have fun!

Hi there are you going to make one that just plays once when you get to Homescreen like the original?
15th December 2018, 04:14 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 350

More
anyway to get the originial apk from mclaren version?
15th December 2018, 05:11 PM |#14  
Editor in Chief
Thanks Meter: 1,885

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2jbird

What about extracting the opwallpaper apk?

The wallpapers weren't a part of OPWallpaper APK, so grabbing it from the McLaren won't do you any good.

To OP: I'm not sure how this is a "leak" or an "exclusive" by your website. Anyone with access to the device can pull the files from the /op1 partition, as we did on our own review unit.
15th December 2018, 06:07 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Quote:

Have fun!

Will you be making the static one time animation. Would like a one time animation as a I think a continuous one may be a bit too distracting
The Following User Says Thank You to robbieast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robbieast Ad-Free
16th December 2018, 01:42 PM |#16  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:

OK folks, here's version 1.0 of an apk that you can install as the McLaren live wallpaper.
It's v1 because it's NOT exactly like the original. This one repeats, ad infinitum. I will fix it when I have time, but this should help us get started.

this works on other device? (axon7)
also i tried to replace bootanimation,but on boot it shows android text.Ive set bootanimation to 644 permission
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)