By acervenky, Senior Member on 29th October 2018, 07:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2019, 02:28 AM |#501  
Flag Mayberry
Thanks Meter: 934

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big.Boss27

hi i've tried your step but still doesn't work. no matter the order of installation ainur audio sauron just won't work with stereo speaker mod.

ive been having issues with magisk mods entirely. like i search for ahrion now and it doesnt work. i had reset my setup and taken airnur out.of the mix. it was all working then, but now, l have reverted to stock audio and stereo extreme mod.

22nd May 2019, 03:09 AM |#502  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcostantino

ive been having issues with magisk mods entirely. like i search for ahrion now and it doesnt work. i had reset my setup and taken airnur out.of the mix. it was all working then, but now, l have reverted to stock audio and stereo extreme mod.

I was having a lot of issues as well.

I've been running this module, DTS port, and Sauron with the help of AML. The update for AML yesterday fixed the issues DTS had with other modules before and now I'm running them just fine.

V4a was too much set up for me, DTS sets everything according to how low you can hear different sound levels.

I should also note that I'm using the HDK kernel for DTS support.
The Following User Says Thank You to ..Cory.. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ..Cory.. Ad-Free
23rd May 2019, 12:50 AM |#503  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Thank you so much for this I downloaded the v2 boosted and installed on my T-Mobile stock rom and it's perfect!!! I love music and this definitely helps especially with gaming and me always accidentally covering my speaker with my fingers lol you are dope my dude!
The Following User Says Thank You to falconmoonpunch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift falconmoonpunch Ad-Free
28th May 2019, 01:37 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
seems like no further development for this mod. really hope can get real stereo speakers. our 6t earpiece is really capable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big.Boss27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Big.Boss27 Ad-Free
28th May 2019, 01:51 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big.Boss27

seems like no further development for this mod. really hope can get real stereo speakers. our 6t earpiece is really capable.

What's the need for further development when the mod is already done and working?
The Following User Says Thank You to dennisbednarz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dennisbednarz Ad-Free
28th May 2019, 03:25 PM |#506  
Flag Canajoharie, NY
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisbednarz

What's the need for further development when the mod is already done and working?

Because the mod isn't complete and doesn't work how it's intended to. The developer never updated to support new builds so unless you're on the original firmware you're Sol. 2nd the developer still leaves the tweaks and proper mods to make this work properly to others to figure out. This mod doesn't work. And it is not complete
28th May 2019, 03:56 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadoug13

Because the mod isn't complete and doesn't work how it's intended to. The developer never updated to support new builds so unless you're on the original firmware you're Sol. 2nd the developer still leaves the tweaks and proper mods to make this work properly to others to figure out. This mod doesn't work. And it is not complete

It works perfectly on every firmware and ROM I've tested it on. Even worked in the MIUI port.
28th May 2019, 10:20 PM |#508  
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 4

More
What about the combination of latest v4a with this mod!.
Have anyone tried this?. Is it working?. If yes, what is the instructions followed and do we still need AML or not?.

Cause, I tried but somehow now difference!.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
29th May 2019, 02:11 AM |#509  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadoug13

Works for me too... This module seems complete to me seeing that I've been using it since I've gotten this phone with no problem. Might be user error, although we'll never know without any logs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaMoustafa

What about the combination of latest v4a with this mod!.
Have anyone tried this?. Is it working?. If yes, what is the instructions followed and do we still need AML or not?.

Cause, I tried but somehow now difference!.

When using more than one audio module, always flash AML after installing ur audio mods. AML kinda ties them all together to make everything compatible. As for what mods to use and if they're compatible, you just have to try it out!
29th May 2019, 02:38 AM |#510  
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Cory..

Works for me too... This module seems complete to me seeing that I've been using it since I've gotten this phone with no problem. Might be user error, although we'll never know without any logs.

When using more than one audio module, always flash AML after installing ur audio mods. AML kinda ties them all together to make everything compatible. As for what mods to use and if they're compatible, you just have to try it out!

I understand this about AML, but still the main question which is the combination of v4a and this mod not answered yet

Cause, I tried myself and feels no difference or something missing, of course I didn't install ACP cause as per v4a it's not required anymore. So, I'm just trying to check with others here.

And yes, tbh am with previous user who is asking about some reply from the Dev. Cause I saw here a lot of questions from different users which somehow looking for some answers.

BTW, am not saying anything wrong about the Dev. At the end l, we all have to say thanks to him for this piece of art and I really wish that he's okay with his personal life 😊😉

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
29th May 2019, 01:49 PM |#511  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 1,946

More
I have some problem with this mod.
I installed the Magisk Ainur Sauron module, rebooted (works fine), installed the stereo mod module, rebooted (doesn't work), installed the AML module, rebooted.
The stereo mod doesn't work (no sound from the capsule) and all the videos i view (my videos, facebook videos, youtube etc etc) are jerky without sound.
I also tried to install ACP but stereo mod still doesn't work.
By disabling the stereo mod module, the videos work again.

Any advice to make stereo mod work as expected?
Thanks in advance

OP6T with stock Rom 9.0.13 and stock kernel.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dual speaker, dual speaker mod, magisk, stereo speakers

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)