9.0.12 and later won't work. Use the above version.
I got inspired by this mod and decided to make my own version of it.
I've expanded on the idea and made it so you can use any image you want. Currently, it requires that you replace your current OPSystemUI. I'm working on a resource overlay method so that System UI doesn't need to be replaced/modded, but that process is pretty involved.
This mod is currently based on OOS 9.0.10 International. IT WILL NOT WORK ON 9.0.7 AND BELOW!!!!!!!
I haven't tested on TMO firmware.
- Use any image you want (large ones may need to be manually resized)
- Tint the chosen image any color
- Separate image and tint settings for the "normal" and "disabled" icons
- Disable the fingerprint read animation
- Download the OPSystemUI.apk and OPFPControl.apk files
- Reboot to TWRP
- Go to Mount and check "system"
- Push OPSystemUI.apk to /system/system/priv-app/OPSystemUI/ and make sure its permissions are set to 644
- Reboot to system
- Install OPFPControl.apk like a normal app
- Open OPFPControl and customize!
(The ghosting of the old icon is fixed in the released version)