FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Patched Google phone dialer V.28 working with Tmo 6T converted to OOS dual sim cards!

1,105 posts
Thanks Meter: 407

By Caltinpla, Senior Member on 27th January 2019, 01:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2019, 08:37 AM |#61  
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I can manage double sim contacts with rules?
Eg. Contact A call always whit sim1 and Contact B always with sim 2?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6013 utilizzando Tapatalk

8th April 2019, 02:02 PM |#62  
Flag Crézancy
Thanks Meter: 81

More
if i want call with sim2 how must i do?

i don't find the sim2
8th April 2019, 09:08 PM |#63  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gege0202

if i want call with sim2 how must i do?

i don't find the sim2

From my previous post.
I have now figured out how to get it to recognize both sims when dialing. It gives your the option when you first hit send.
You should see "switch SIM" as soon as you press send. You have a very short window before it complete the call.
The Following User Says Thank You to tech_head For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tech_head Ad-Free
8th April 2019, 09:33 PM |#64  
Flag Crézancy
Thanks Meter: 81

More
ok, that's work, but it is less convenient than the original launcher which allows to call always with the same sim but to be able to click on the second sim when needed. whereas here you have to choose each time
9th April 2019, 04:41 PM |#65  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gege0202

ok, that's work, but it is less convenient than the original launcher which allows to call always with the same sim but to be able to click on the second sim when needed. whereas here you have to choose each time

Yeah, I know.
I had trouble at first because I was used to seeing the SIM option. before hitting send.
11th April 2019, 06:52 PM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by betalaga

I can manage double sim contacts with rules?
Eg. Contact A call always whit sim1 and Contact B always with sim 2?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6013 utilizzando Tapatalk

1. select the contact
2. tap the 3 dots on the top right
3. tap on the Set calling SIM
4. select the SIM
The Following User Says Thank You to ysfk7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ysfk7 Ad-Free
12th April 2019, 04:16 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
16th July 2019, 08:59 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Have we had any progress with the call screening working? My buddy showed it to me on his Pixel, and I'm jealous :P
19th July 2019, 07:43 PM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicRobot

Have we had any progress with the call screening working? My buddy showed it to me on his Pixel, and I'm jealous :P

From what I gather, you will only be able to get call screening if you're rooted and play around with some deep level OS stuff to trick playstore...

Call screening is using playstore integration to check that your phone is a "google" branded phone. The only way to work around this is to do root level things (I am still trying to learn what that means and see if there are any explicit instructions/guide). The patched google dialer is using a bypass for the check on playstore integration which breaks the ability for call screening and spam warning.

Follow this thread for more details:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...4#post79923194

So many of us would love to have the incoming spam feature...I miss it so much from my Pixel days.
But Dual Sim trumps this minor feature any day...I hated having to carry two phones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)