OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 372

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veatesia

Do you have to keep the same number of drawables for the animation

I believe so, I haven't looked into that part yet. I'm going to do more testing as I go along

5th December 2018, 11:13 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! I'm not a huge DBZ fan so I can't wait to see what you can make! Cheers!
6th December 2018, 12:17 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Wouldn't it be harder to detect the fingerprint?
6th December 2018, 03:25 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhc

Wouldn't it be harder to detect the fingerprint?

Not at all! In fact, it has already been proven that a completely transparent view still recognized the finger just fine.
6th December 2018, 06:18 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 42

Donate to Me
More
Wow! That looks great! I've also never really been into DBZ, but subbed to see what else you put out. Can't wait to have a few new options, thanks!
6th December 2018, 08:31 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedesires

Wow! That looks great! I've also never really been into DBZ, but subbed to see what else you put out. Can't wait to have a few new options, thanks!

Current working on an equalizer theme
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jeanxx Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 01:31 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Edited, may have figured out my problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Logan3824 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Logan3824 Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 02:49 AM |#18  
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I'm a big fan of the equalizer one but it does seem to cause issues with actually registering the finger print and unlocking the phone.
7th December 2018, 04:16 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickmanje2

I'm a big fan of the equalizer one but it does seem to cause issues with actually registering the finger print and unlocking the phone.

I havent had any issues. I will say that it is best recommended to remove fingerprints and set them back up when using new themes because the captured ringtone images are taken in different lighting conditions, if that makes sense.

As for the earliest them specifically, I have actually had much better accuracy with this theme than any other, believe it or not haha

Here is a short clip showing the speed when using this theme

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HLNGrvxa8Ctv6uQn7
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jeanxx Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 04:25 AM |#20  
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanxx

I havent had any issues. I will say that it is best recommended to remove fingerprints and set them back up when using new themes because the captured ringtone images are taken in different lighting conditions, if that makes sense.

As for the earliest them specifically, I have actually had much better accuracy with this theme than any other, believe it or not haha

Here is a short clip showing the speed when using this theme

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HLNGrvxa8Ctv6uQn7

That makes a lot of sense, I'll try that 👍
7th December 2018, 04:28 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
I plan on making the whole thing a little bigger too so there will be more real estate for the theme.

I'm messing around with certain configs to test the ability to use the whole screen with an animation when the fingerprint is pressed. That I wont be able to get started testing until this weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jeanxx Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)