FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

belt clip holster incoming

899 posts
Thanks Meter: 177

By strictlyphat, Senior Member on 29th May 2019, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Call me old fashioned but I like belt clip holsters. Keeps these behemoths of phones out of my pocket and secure. My favorite brand is encased, they make quality ones for most other phones. In the past I've been able to get a similar sized phones holster to hold my OnePlus devices. Couldn't find one for op7 pro. Emailed encased and they said they are in manufacturing. So for us holster people, hang tight, they're incoming

Email received from encased today:

Unfortunately, at the moment we do not carry holsters compatible with the OnePlus 7 Pro but we they are currently being manufactured. Would you like us to register this email
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strictlyphat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strictlyphat Ad-Free
29th May 2019, 10:46 PM |#2  
San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 62

More
I use unicorn beetle pro -- it's similar to otterbox defender. I bought mine from amazon for around 22 bucks. Copy and paste link in browser search field.
https://www.amazon.com/SUPCASE-Prote...s%2C194&sr=8-3
29th May 2019, 10:51 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Not for the OP7P
29th May 2019, 11:46 PM |#4  
Flag central arizona

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strictlyphat

Call me old fashioned but I like belt clip holsters. Keeps these behemoths of phones out of my pocket and secure. My favorite brand is encased, they make quality ones for most other phones. In the past I've been able to get a similar sized phones holster to hold my OnePlus devices. Couldn't find one for op7 pro. Emailed encased and they said they are in manufacturing. So for us holster people, hang tight, they're incoming

Email received from encased today:

Unfortunately, at the moment we do not carry holsters compatible with the OnePlus 7 Pro but we they are currently being manufactured. Would you like us to register this email

I am using a Nexus 6P Encased belt-clipped holster and it fits great-almost perfect actually with a clear thin case on the op7 pro. Agreed Encased holsters are the best!
30th May 2019, 02:49 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy01

I am using a Nexus 6P Encased belt-clipped holster and it fits great-almost perfect actually with a clear thin case on the op7 pro. Agreed Encased holsters are the best!

Can you try it with the included clear case? If it too tight then my OnePlus carbon case would fit good as it's slightly thinner on all edges(I want to use carbon)
30th May 2019, 03:03 AM |#6  
Flag central arizona

More
Quote:

Can you try it with the included clear case? If it too tight then my OnePlus carbon case would fit good as it's slightly thinner on all edges(I want to use carbon)

The included clear case fits very well indeed into the N6P holster not too tight at all !
!
30th May 2019, 03:56 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Well currently out of stock, and from a lesser known brand you might keep an eye on this listing: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R4PJKJV

Also, I will try to add any that I find to the cases guide here.
30th May 2019, 04:10 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

The included clear case fits very well indeed into the N6P holster not too tight at all !
!

Thank you. Want to order. Which n6p holster is it. The slimshield?
30th May 2019, 04:22 AM |#9  
Flag central arizona

More
Quote:

Thank you. Want to order. Which n6p holster is it. The slimshield?

Here you go: Nexus 6P Belt Case, Encased (SlimShield Edition) Secure Fit Holster Clip + Easy-Grip Slider Shell (Metallic Gray)
https://tinyurl.com/y3fr4rys
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzy01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jazzy01 Ad-Free
30th May 2019, 06:14 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Here you go: Nexus 6P Belt Case, Encased (SlimShield Edition) Secure Fit Holster Clip + Easy-Grip Slider Shell (Metallic Gray)
https://tinyurl.com/y3fr4rys

Thank you
31st May 2019, 09:29 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

!

Any way you can take a picture?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)