FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New dbrand internal "Teardown" skins available now

3,437 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,290

By djsubterrain, Senior Member on 2nd December 2019, 03:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
For anyone who doesn't follow JerryRigEverything, he just made an announcement video for new limited edition skins coming from OnePlus called "Teardown" which show the internals of the phone so you don't need to remove the back but can still have the same effect. They show the OP7Pro too :

You can find them here :

https://dbrand.com/shop/limited-edition/teardown

Limited edition is only available for one week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djsubterrain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djsubterrain Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 04:16 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Already ordered mine, even though I literally have only had my current skin for a total of less then a week. Looks so cool.
2nd December 2019, 07:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Instabuy. Since I dropped mine last week and the back looks like a spiderweb now this skin will cover up the damage nicely
4th December 2019, 12:10 PM |#4  
Flag Lexington,sc
Thanks Meter: 85

More
slickwraps brought back the glow in the dark love it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	glow_oneplus7pro.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	4893671  
4th December 2019, 04:31 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Do you think that it would looks real if you put a transparent case on it?
4th December 2019, 05:31 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Livingston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahoux

That's what I'll be doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to djsubterrain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djsubterrain Ad-Free
6th December 2019, 08:51 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahoux

It is a flat printed image piece so it will never look real in close up because it lacks the 3D depth of the internal modules.
Also, would never support Dbrand with their grip case selling for 30USD lel

Maybe if they stop throwing tons of money on youtubers over and over again and just start pricing their products right.
6th December 2019, 09:04 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Livingston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavist

It is a flat printed image piece so it will never look real in close up because it lacks the 3D depth of the internal modules.
Also, would never support Dbrand with their grip case selling for 30USD lel

Maybe if they stop throwing tons of money on youtubers over and over again and just start pricing their products right.

Better than the "latercase", a joke at $45, that's just a rebranded crap case from Unbox Therapy

At least dbrand have a reputation and good customer service.
The Following User Says Thank You to djsubterrain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djsubterrain Ad-Free
Yesterday, 04:53 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsubterrain

Better than the "latercase", a joke at $45, that's just a rebranded crap case from Unbox Therapy

At least dbrand have a reputation and good customer service.

just cannot decide between buying "grip case + teardown skin" or just buying a just a skin and transparent case? what is your recommendation? I don't want to make my phone too bulky. ( a thickness near plastic case included with the phone's box is ok for me)

and please show me a good transparent case for op7 pro. please recommend a good tampered glass if possible

Note: there is small chip on the downside of my phone which the plastic case( which was inside the box) can protect it very well. So I have to keep a case to protect the phone.
Today, 12:37 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Livingston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadra_nsh

just cannot decide between buying "grip case + teardown skin" or just buying a just a skin and transparent case? what is your recommendation? I don't want to make my phone too bulky. ( a thickness near plastic case included with the phone's box is ok for me)

and please show me a good transparent case for op7 pro. please recommend a good tampered glass if possible

Note: there is small chip on the downside of my phone which the plastic case( which was inside the box) can protect it very well. So I have to keep a case to protect the phone.

My favourite transparent case is the Supcase Unicorn Beetle, it's black surround, transparent back and good side and lip protection.
Today, 03:06 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 291

More
This looks soooo dope
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)