FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Fast transfer cable for 7P

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By camapdien, Member on 8th October 2019, 10:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So, anyone has any recommend for a cable that can reach 200MB/s transfer speed for 7p ?
Right im looking into the Anker USB C 3.1 Gen 2 and Amazon USB C 3.1 Gen 2 but idk if it support 7P
Any suggest ? Thnk
8th October 2019, 11:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Honestly the warp cable that comes with the phone is very fast. I believe its rated fkr at least usb 3.0, could be wrong, but its blazing fast. The 7 pro's usb c is indeed usb 3.1 compatible though, so you may benefit from such a cable
8th October 2019, 11:39 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvaldak

Honestly the warp cable that comes with the phone is very fast. I believe its rated fkr at least usb 3.0, could be wrong, but its blazing fast. The 7 pro's usb c is indeed usb 3.1 compatible though, so you may benefit from such a cable

Nah, the stock cable is USB 2.0 only, the average speed in transfer is like 25MB/s only
9th October 2019, 12:03 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camapdien

Nah, the stock cable is USB 2.0 only, the average speed in transfer is like 25MB/s only

Is it? Huh. I may have to invest in a 3.0 cable. I guess Im used to my V30 and it being painfully slow at transfer speeds lol. Anyways, anker is definitely trustable in my experience, never had a bad product from them - in fact, one of my favorite cables from them Ive had for years and it has no fraying and doesnt even show signs of use. Realllllly long braided micro usb cable I use for my RPi from them.
9th October 2019, 01:00 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
i have used both Anker and Aukey cables for transfers, and i can say that the speed of copying a single large file is at approximately 350MB/s.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xsoft7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsoft7 Ad-Free
12th October 2019, 05:06 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsoft7

i have used both Anker and Aukey cables for transfers, and i can say that the speed of copying a single large file is at approximately 350MB/s.

Can you give me the link for the cable, thanks very much!!!
12th October 2019, 07:42 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camapdien

So, anyone has any recommend for a cable that can reach 200MB/s transfer speed for 7p ?
Right im looking into the Anker USB C 3.1 Gen 2 and Amazon USB C 3.1 Gen 2 but idk if it support 7P
Any suggest ? Thnk

Why don't just use Filezilla and ftp app?
12th October 2019, 02:50 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan3ll1

What for ? Idc it relate anything with transfer speed
14th October 2019, 04:28 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan3ll1

Much slower
8th November 2019, 10:02 PM |#10  
Flag Surrey
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Service
Although quite pricey this cable apparently performs a 5A + (100w) + USB 3.2 (3.1 Gen2) speeds!

https://www.lindy.co.uk/cables-adapt...ra-line-p11704

In fact if you search this companies database they have a few options I haven't seen with a different brands.

Of course this TITACUTE (seriously that's a name haha).... does 6A @ 5V for max WARP charging. (apparently)

https://www.amazon.com/TITACUTE-OneP...ireless&sr=1-3

1) Does anyone know if the Titacute charger can perform at full speed with the aftermarket charger they sell with the same ratings.
2) Is there any cable that can actually do the 6A + 10\gbps speeds. For the ultimate cable for our devices.
ohh I am only looking for A-C not C-C (problem is that is outside of certified ratings such that it isn't really available yet.

3) With the advent of 3.2 20 gbps last year and the present computer lineup is debuting these features. Are there any 3.2 Gen 2 + cables anywhere yet. (the 20 gbps rated ones. btw)

Thanks will be given to all that help this research endeavor.

Ohh and thank me if this is helpful. My rating sucks. Thanks
Yesterday, 12:44 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
This cable from Titacute works great. 6-ft long, has warp charging and the file transfer does not take ages (unlike what I had to experience wioth some cheaper cables). Plus, it's selling for cheaper than most other alternatives ($12.99 for a pack of 2).
Hope this helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)