FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Screen guard or screen protector with Ringke fusion x

141 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

By vvvvv5, Senior Member on 14th January 2020, 09:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm just sick of buying proctectors/gurads so far whatever I bought had issues, can someone please suggest with a link, which currently you are using with a ringke fusion x guard on OnePlus 7 Pro? I tried some protectors and it is hard to protect them from sides as they touch with sides from one or another side, and with glass guards, either they are not fully glued and even if fully glued I've faced issues with FP scanner and also some keys don't work properly, it'd be a great help if someone can suggest.. delivery in India or Poland.. thanks in advance..
20th January 2020, 05:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I think the Ringke one is fine.
What`s the problem? I have used it for almost half year and there aren`t any issues so far.
22nd January 2020, 05:58 PM |#3  
Flag Columbia, MD
Thanks Meter: 209

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvvvv5

I'm just sick of buying proctectors/gurads so far whatever I bought had issues, can someone please suggest with a link, which currently you are using with a ringke fusion x guard on OnePlus 7 Pro? I tried some protectors and it is hard to protect them from sides as they touch with sides from one or another side, and with glass guards, either they are not fully glued and even if fully glued I've faced issues with FP scanner and also some keys don't work properly, it'd be a great help if someone can suggest.. delivery in India or Poland.. thanks in advance..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Installed this a couple days ago and recently received my Fusion X case yesterday, no issues or clearance problems. Works great!
The Following User Says Thank You to zoman7663 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zoman7663 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)