OP Senior Member
Flag Niles IL
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo dare

The ones from oneplus work perfectly

I've never seen the ones oneplus makes. I just went on their website and tried to find them, and I can't find them anywhere.
19th November 2019, 08:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfamisnme

I've never seen the ones oneplus makes. I just went on their website and tried to find them, and I can't find them anywhere.

https://www.oneplus.com/ie/product/o...lets-earphones
19th November 2019, 08:17 PM |#5  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,223

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo dare

https://www.oneplus.com/ie/product/o...lets-earphones

That's what I'm using.
They work great.
The Following User Says Thank You to tech_head For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tech_head Ad-Free
19th November 2019, 11:55 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Niles IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_head

That's what I'm using.
They work great.

This is amazing. Thanks, I'm ordering them. Now I just a need OnePlus to make a charger with a USB c port for the wired headset so I can talk and charge lol
20th November 2019, 06:11 AM |#7  
Flag Östersund
Thanks Meter: 520

More
To be able to charge at the same time, you will need active headphones instead of passive which means an extra soundcard that will pull energy from the battery. As passive headphones when detected changes the USB + and - to connect the headphones to the internal soundcard/DSP-board and if you also insert 5v at the same time would probably fry the DSP-chip.
I'm using a USB active splitter and an old 3.5mm headphone so I can charge at the same time, it works but I do get worse sound quality and also lower sound levels this way. Best solution is a good bluetooth 5 headset, then you both get good sound and can charge the phone.

Skickat från min GM1913 via Tapatalk
20th November 2019, 03:29 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Niles IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitrus-

To be able to charge at the same time, you will need active headphones instead of passive which means an extra soundcard that will pull energy from the battery. As passive headphones when detected changes the USB + and - to connect the headphones to the internal soundcard/DSP-board and if you also insert 5v at the same time would probably fry the DSP-chip.
I'm using a USB active splitter and an old 3.5mm headphone so I can charge at the same time, it works but I do get worse sound quality and also lower sound levels this way. Best solution is a good bluetooth 5 headset, then you both get good sound and can charge the phone.

Skickat från min GM1913 via Tapatalk

I tried a USB active splitter with a regular pair of 3.5mm headphones. Audio quality was okay, not impressive at all, but using them for phone calls......horrible. I could hear the person I'm talking to, but they would claim they couldn't hear me or I sounded far away. I'm not big on Bluetooth headsets. Especially now considering most of them come with 2 earbuds. I prefer a single earbud. Maybe I'll have to look on Amazon again and see if theirs anything new.
13th May 2020, 12:55 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
USB-C pixel buds are great. Had them for around 8 months now and no issues.

If you are looking for a set that have the ear tips then probably best going with the USB-C bullets. Great sound but I don't use them anymore because I prefer a set that don't go deep into my ear
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)