@eng.stk do you also plan to provide your famous blu_spark_twrp?
Hi. We were waiting for you and your work at this forum section. Thank you for providing support for allmost all oneplus line, used your kernel and twrp for more than 2 years.
CAF introduced 675 max gpu freq support for sm8150. Will you allow us to use it, but setting 585 as defualt? Less is more, i'm agree with you.
About deadlocks, someone calls it sleep of death, there is such problem. i faced it myself many times. As far as i can say, its faulty units problem. Replaced my unit and so far no deadlocks for 2 days already. With previous one i had it once in 3-6 hours.
Nice to see you here. Only now I can buy OP7 PRO and retire my OP6.
Thank you for your time and effort.
THIS!!!!!!! This is what I've been waiting for. Thank you @eng.stk. Couldn't be happier right now.
The OP is either a few year old copy paste and/or is providing the wrong information.
- ARM enhanced performance and battery patches - guess nobody has this since 3.18 kernels
- 300Hz - set to 100
- Klapse - not in source
- KGSL fixes and reworked GPU driver - Nothing has been reworked but using high prio
- Stock thermal driver by default - what else?
- adrenoboost... - not in source
- KCAL - Advanced color control for Qualcomm MDSS v2 (RGB calibration and post-processing features) - not in source
- Several CPU Governors (blu_schedutil modded governor available) - not in source
- CVE security patches, general upstream and CAF fixes - Nothing newer in source
- USB Fast Charge (USB mode up to 900mA with MTP on) - not in source
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|