FORUMS

[OxygenOS System Mods] RENOVATE ICE 12.3 | OP7/OP7PRO//OP7T/OP7TPRO

6,527 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,101

By mwilky, Recognized Developer on 27th May 2019, 09:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from mwilky: 12.3 Released!
29th May 2019, 04:50 PM |#101  
Flag Walsall
Thanks Meter: 1,253

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoG:

Sounds good,
i can't wait to get my 7pro

Gesendet von meinem Renovate ICE v12.1 ONEPLUS A6013 mit Tapatalk

Do you have an estimated delivery date?

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs
29th May 2019, 05:01 PM |#102  
Flag Herford Germany(NRW)
Thanks Meter: 2,427

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav101

Do you have an estimated delivery date?

5th or 6th June

29th May 2019, 05:38 PM |#103  
Flag Walsall

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoG:

5th or 6th June

Nice one buddy,

Should have another 1 or 2 updates by then and hopefully get fully working TWRP though that might take longer. This is shaping up to be a great device with amazing Dev backing!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to rav101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rav101 Ad-Free
29th May 2019, 05:39 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 728

More
Quote:

Nice one buddy,

Should have another 1 or 2 updates by then and hopefully get fully working TWRP though that might take longer. This is shaping up to be a great device with amazing Dev backing!!!

Out of interest how long were you testing the rom before this thread was created ?
29th May 2019, 05:45 PM |#105  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 536

More
I'm dying to try this but my US version only just got 9.5.4 overnight. I still can't use, right?
29th May 2019, 05:45 PM |#106  
Flag Walsall

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyUK

Out of interest how long were you testing the rom before this thread was created ?

Both @mwilky and I got our phones on release day (Tuesday 21st). He sent me the first test on Wednesday early afternoon before he released a couple of days ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to rav101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rav101 Ad-Free
29th May 2019, 06:21 PM |#107  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 737

More
Found another bug, thought I'd share in case the dev is unaware. As you can see in attached screenshot, if centre clock is set, notifications overlap the clock.

Small bug since my notifications almost never get to that amount anyway, but still thought I'd share to help tweak and improve the ROM further
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190528-232419~2.png
Views:	242
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	4767946  
The Following User Says Thank You to rickysidhu_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rickysidhu_ Ad-Free
29th May 2019, 06:39 PM |#108  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 16,101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysidhu_

Found another bug, thought I'd share in case the dev is unaware. As you can see in attached screenshot, if centre clock is set, notifications overlap the clock.

Small bug since my notifications almost never get to that amount anyway, but still thought I'd share to help tweak and improve the ROM further

Yup we've got this on the list also. Probably won't be in tonight's release but sure will be fixed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mwilky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2019, 06:40 PM |#109  
Flag Walsall

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysidhu_

Yeah I picked it up earlier today. I'm always on my phone so never get to test a build up of notifications

I guess that tells me I need to use that Zen mode a little more!!! (Read at all!!)

29th May 2019, 06:44 PM |#110  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,199

More
Quote:

Yeah I picked it up earlier today. I'm always on my phone so never get to test a build up of notifications

I guess that tells me I need to use that Zen mode a little more!!! (Read at all!!)

I need to quit refreshing this page looking for a new-build and get some work done...lol

Edit: Zen mode sucks...lol. I made this edit from my S10+.
The Following User Says Thank You to bp328i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bp328i Ad-Free
29th May 2019, 06:50 PM |#111  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrantliker

I'm dying to try this but my US version only just got 9.5.4 overnight. I still can't use, right?

Absolutely can.
I was using US 9.5.4 for the last couple days until I upgraded to 9.5.6 (only cuz I'm vzw and my sisters and in-laws are iPhone people)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)