FORUMS

[OxygenOS System Mods] RENOVATE ICE 12.3 | OP7/OP7PRO//OP7T/OP7TPRO

6,527 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,101

By mwilky, Recognized Developer on 27th May 2019, 09:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from mwilky: 12.3 Released!
22nd May 2020, 10:29 PM |#2561  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucfig

Safetynet passing.
Elementalx is ok. Gravity box I don't know, bit probably will make safetynet fail.

Enviado de meu HD1903 usando o Tapatalk

Well i asked question about if these modules can work together Stock OOS+ElementalX+RenovateIce+ GravityBox. Btw i already know that GravityBox passes safety net with EdXposed installed . To pass safety net with EdXposed you have to get latest canary build for framework
23rd May 2020, 04:55 PM |#2562  
Flag kramfors
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Is it possible to use RiCE on Oneplus 7T Pro with open beta OOS?
23rd May 2020, 05:36 PM |#2563  
Flag Merkaz
Thanks Meter: 4

More
so......
accidantly flashed version 10.2 on oxygen os 10.3.2..
now im stuck on bootloop
what should i do?
23rd May 2020, 06:32 PM |#2564  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,098

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lare354

Is it possible to use RiCE on Oneplus 7T Pro with open beta OOS?

Had you used the search you'd have found that question answered a billion times: No, RiCE has never and will never support Betas.
23rd May 2020, 06:35 PM |#2565  
Flag kramfors
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroServ

so......
now im stuck on bootloop
what should i do?

Use the msm tool for your device

OnePlus 7: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...ce-to-t3954325

OnePlus 7 Pro: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...tools-t3956595

OnePlus 7T: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...ce-to-t3994835

OnePlus 7T Pro: https://forum.xda-developers.com/7t-...evice-t4002909

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimueh

Had you used the search you'd have found that question answered a billion times: No, RiCE has never and will never support Betas.

Okay, my bad
23rd May 2020, 09:26 PM |#2566  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroServ

so......

now im stuck on bootloop

what should i do?

If you have TWRP, delete the renovate ICE module and reboot... No need to use the msm tool and lose all your data.

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 12:25 PM |#2567  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 2,406

More
@mwilky
I deleted netflix app using system app remover app, when I reboot it will go to fastboot mode instead of OOS
I replaced the apk to system/system/app and set chmod to 0644 using twrp file explorer but it's still booting to fastboot, could it be that the directory is not sytem/system/app ?
The backuped files that I replaced are netflix_stub.apk and netflix_stub.conf[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:25 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

[/COLOR @mwilky
I deleted netflix app using system app remover app, when I reboot it will go to fastboot mode instead of OOS
I replaced the apk to system/system/app and set chmod to 0644 using twrp file explorer but it's still booting to fastboot, could it be that the directory is not sytem/system/app ?
The backuped files that I replaced are netflix_stub.apk and netflix_stub.conf
Yesterday, 02:42 PM |#2568  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,098

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaleb

The backuped files that I replaced are netflix_stub.apk and netflix_stub.conf

Not sure why you'd tag mwilky ... what does a deleted system app have to do with RiCE?

Delete the RiCE module from /data/adb/modules via adb or TWRP and if it still happens it's not related to RiCE. Then you'll probably have to reflash your rom or something
Yesterday, 04:07 PM |#2569  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
For gravitybox, I noticed that it doesn't detect the system as OOS when RenovateIce is installed. I think this is causing a lot of the incompatibilities between them. Would it be possible to use both if one were to strip down GB's features that are already in Rice and make it in OOS mode permanently without the device check?
Yesterday, 04:15 PM |#2570  
Flag Split
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumy1234

For gravitybox, I noticed that it doesn't detect the system as OOS when RenovateIce is installed. I think this is causing a lot of the incompatibilities between them. Would it be possible to use both if one were to strip down GB's features that are already in Rice and make it in OOS mode permanently without the device check?

Well, to start off, it's not even recommended to run GB alongside RiCe because it's likely they'll interfere with each other.
Moreover, Xposed is even blacklisted word in Telegram chat and if I'm not mistaken devs won't take your bug reports if you have Xposed installed.
Yesterday, 04:35 PM |#2571  
Thanks Meter: 275

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber008

Well, to start off, it's not even recommended to run GB alongside RiCe because it's likely they'll interfere with each other.
Moreover, Xposed is even blacklisted word in Telegram chat and if I'm not mistaken devs won't take your bug reports if you have Xposed installed.

Yes. You could even get muted there if you mention Xposed or TaiChi.

But no one has kicked me off of *this* forum for mentioning that I was running TaiChi with RiCE.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)