FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] AOSiP 9.0 [Official]

881 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,032
 
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd June 2019, 09:55 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlxfoxxlx

yes i would like to know as well

I would try but no msm tool for 5g so don't want to risk it lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Nekromantik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nekromantik Ad-Free
 
 
23rd June 2019, 10:06 PM |#12  
Imotep95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 2,710
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromantik

I would try but no msm tool for 5g so don't want to risk it lol

@HolyAngel updated the script to support flashing on OP7 Pro 5G, but OP didn't even bothered to give proper credits(all aosp using sd kernel lol).
Code:
SkyDragon Kernel for OnePlus 7/7 Pro for AOSP compiling
=======================================================

For this repo, you can clone as-is to 'kernel/oneplus/sm8150' folder
git clone https://github.com/holyangel/sm8150.git -b aospc kernel/oneplus/sm8150

or add to your manifest.
The Following User Says Thank You to Imotep95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Imotep95 Ad-Free
23rd June 2019, 10:18 PM |#13  
xlxfoxxlx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 2,032
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotep95

@HolyAngel updated the script to support flashing on OP7 Pro 5G, but OP didn't even bothered to give proper credits(all aosp using sd kernel lol).

Code:
SkyDragon Kernel for OnePlus 7/7 Pro for AOSP compiling
=======================================================

For this repo, you can clone as-is to 'kernel/oneplus/sm8150' folder
git clone https://github.com/holyangel/sm8150.git -b aospc kernel/oneplus/sm8150

or add to your manifest.

this doesnt say anyhitng about the 5g version but yes he added support in kernel for it but might be device side things needed.
and my bad just made the thread not long ago forgot to add him but i added him to thanks section. even though source is linked and can tell its based off his, not like i intentionally left him out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xlxfoxxlx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2019, 10:32 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
i hope there is someone more brave then me willing to try this on 5g phone
23rd June 2019, 11:06 PM |#15  
hibby50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
yesssssssssssss
23rd June 2019, 11:13 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
İs posibble added FM radyo in rom
24th June 2019, 02:42 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Will this have a restart quick tile? I know other AOSiP roms do and just making sure
24th June 2019, 03:54 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
@xlxfoxxlx any chance of for standard OP7(1901), you guys are our hopes ,🙂
24th June 2019, 04:59 AM |#19  
dabug123's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag brunswick
Thanks Meter: 7,304
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey I know this guy😁
The Following User Says Thank You to dabug123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2019, 07:03 AM |#20  
marko94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,071
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volidon

Will this have a restart quick tile? I know other AOSiP roms do and just making sure

If that other aosip rom is official , I think yes
24th June 2019, 07:42 AM |#21  
xlxfoxxlx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 2,032
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilRockr

@xlxfoxxlx any chance of for standard OP7(1901), you guys are our hopes ,🙂

currently no one on the team has one so no plans as of yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volidon

Will this have a restart quick tile? I know other AOSiP roms do and just making sure

yep its available

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbom

İs posibble added FM radyo in rom

dont believe the phone comes with a fm antenna so would need to use an internet based app from play store

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabug123

Hey I know this guy😁

hey hey there Mr Franken
The Following User Says Thank You to xlxfoxxlx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes