7,388 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,573

By LuK1337, Recognized Developer on 26th August 2019, 01:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th August 2019, 10:52 PM |#101  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 103

More
With ambient display selected as always on the icon of fp scanner is always visible won't there be screen burn bcoz of that.. Also can anyone help me with tasker profile to switch off always on ambient display at 12am and on at 8am. Also there is no volte symbol in status bar is volte supported?

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs
29th August 2019, 11:14 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemossjr

Did you try a newer gapps package or rebooting where it gets stuck at? Also not restoring from a backup and going straight into phone helps

Used 8/27 nano. Always says setup in process in notifications. And it stops working when it says "Just a sec..."
30th August 2019, 12:20 AM |#103  
Flag Texas City Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,841

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCommand

Used 8/27 nano. Always says setup in process in notifications. And it stops working when it says "Just a sec..."

Backup and format data and try it cleanly
30th August 2019, 02:26 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Has anyone had issues with sound playing? Whenever SE Linux is set to Enforcing, audio will not play and the following two errors show up in logcat:

Code:
start_output_stream: cannot open device '/dev/snd/pcmC0D0p': Permission denied

audio_extn_tfa98xx_start_feedback: cannot open device '/dev/snd/pcmC0D35c': Permission denied
This is fixed when SE Linux is set to Permissive. I attempted to find the audit log at:
Code:
/data/misc/audit/audit.log
However, it does not exist.

Edit: auditd was disabled by my kernel. Ignore my previous statement.
30th August 2019, 10:04 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi Luk1337,

thank you so much for this wunderful rom
If bought the OP7pro directly after you launched this official rom.

One question:
I can use volte if I disable wificall. If wificall is enabled, volte does not work anymore.
Is this normal? Would be cool to use both. On OOS both works.
Also there is no volte symbol ... would be nice to see it if volte available/on.

Anyway .. good job
30th August 2019, 12:21 PM |#106  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
What is your--
LineageOS version: lineage-16.0-20190828
LineageOS Download url: https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/ful...ole-signed.zip
Gapps version: None, I use microG 0.2.8.17785-mapbox.

Did you--
wipe: Yes
restore with titanium backup: No
reboot after having the issue: Yes

Are you using--
a task killer: No
a non-stock kernel: No
other modifications: Signature spoofing, Magisk, microG

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

The problem I'm having is that mobile data isn't working. Calls, SMS and MMS are all working. I'm just not able to access the internet through it. Sometimes it works but I haven't been able to figure out why. Most of the time though it doesn't work (aka it might work for an hour or two once every week / second week). Part of me believes the phone has been rebooted the few times it worked, though I'm not sure. It's hard to test due to how inconsistent it is.

Here's a logcat I saved earlier. If you need a more up-to-date logcat or a full logcat, then I'll add that later.

I posted about it in the unofficial thread and someone pointed out that it looks like my private DNS setting is set to something non-default. I've double checked and it's currently set to automatic, which should be the default I think.
The first version of LOS I flashed was 20190706. I've had the same issue with every build up to the one I'm using right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to armma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift armma Ad-Free
30th August 2019, 01:36 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey armma,

have you already checked your APN settings. I had the same issue on my other phone with lineageos.
After I had a look to my providers homepage and set the APN like described it woked.
31st August 2019, 01:58 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Will los support systemui for 90hz?

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs
31st August 2019, 08:03 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 168

Donate to Me
More
Hey,
I'm owner of Samsung Galaxy s7 and search new phone with LineageOS support. I found this one but i have one question. On my s7 i had problems with echo when placing or receiving a voice call the other party hears their own voice echo back. The issue is too with this phone or it is only Samsung smartphones issue?
1st September 2019, 02:50 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caryle

Will los support systemui for 90hz?

Since unofficial build, 90hz is okay.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkerBeanXDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarkerBeanXDA Ad-Free
1st September 2019, 03:55 AM |#111  
Flag Carson
Thanks Meter: 299

More
Got a question.

I have TWRP and Magisk installed right now. The Lineage OTA has an update. My question is do i need to do anything on my part before clicking update now on the lineage OTA? like its not gonna mess up anything on my setup?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)