FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OP7P][PIE]Unofficial Resurrection Remix [V7.x][LuisROM][FOD][FRONT CAMERA]

679 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,623

Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2019, 05:30 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Any chance of getting the vibration to work exactly like OOS?
25th August 2019, 08:23 AM |#22  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 67

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyasf

Any chance of getting the vibration to work exactly like OOS?

Is it a top rattling when it vibrates? Seems to be an issue on other AOSP Roms. It looks like only when you get a notification? So I keep it on DND...
25th August 2019, 11:15 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Just letting the developer and everyone know that the 25 build does not boot and its a corrupt file hope the developer can fix this. I have tried to install over ota and also have tried to install in twrp and its corrupt
25th August 2019, 12:03 PM |#24  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMidd91

Just letting the developer and everyone know that the 25 build does not boot and its a corrupt file hope the developer can fix this. I have tried to install over ota and also have tried to install in twrp and its corrupt

When updating over the OTA updater I also got the corrupt file message. I then downloaded it manually and dirty flashed it with TWRP and it worked without a problem, so this does not seem to be a general problem. Did you install OpenGApps and Magisk again after flashing the update? However I don't know why the OTA updater does output the corrupt file error, maybe this is something the developer has to have a look at.

On another note, I like to disable the media cover art on the lockscreen, but I saw that the "media cover art on lockscreen" switch does not disable the cover art. I am able to change how it should be displayed (e.g. as grayscale) but disabling this switch does not disable the cover art on the lockscreen. @8224Freak would it be possible to have a look at this?

Thanks!
25th August 2019, 12:37 PM |#25  
Flag Livingston
Thanks Meter: 3,264

More
Looks like today's build is being re-uploaded at the moment, filesize increases if you refresh the page.

..aaaand it's done.
The Following User Says Thank You to djsubterrain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djsubterrain Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 12:52 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExoduser

When updating over the OTA updater I also got the corrupt file message. I then downloaded it manually and dirty flashed it with TWRP and it worked without a problem, so this does not seem to be a general problem. Did you install OpenGApps and Magisk again after flashing the update? However I don't know why the OTA updater does output the corrupt file error, maybe this is something the developer has to have a look at.

On another note, I like to disable the media cover art on the lockscreen, but I saw that the "media cover art on lockscreen" switch does not disable the cover art. I am able to change how it should be displayed (e.g. as grayscale) but disabling this switch does not disable the cover art on the lockscreen. @8224Freak would it be possible to have a look at this?

Thanks!

Hi,

yes i have a issue with the OTA Updater. Please update manualy.

1. Download new build.
2. Reboot to TWRP
3. Flash new build and twrp installer zip.
4. Reboot into TWRP
5. Optional: Flash Gapps and Magisk
6. Reboot System

For the latest build, i have fixed this issue with a workaround.

Cu Frank
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	threema-20190825-134845-678c3b01a349cdae.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	4810716  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 8224Freak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 8224Freak Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 12:55 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMidd91

Hello, i have (re)uploaded a new build with fixed ota updater.

Sorry...

Cu Frank
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8224Freak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 8224Freak Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 12:58 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Yes I did but if you see the change log for the update there was no changes and plus when you set a finger print the icon does not show up on the lock screen but it still unlocks the phone.
25th August 2019, 01:41 PM |#29  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8224Freak

Hi,

yes i have a issue with the OTA Updater. Please update manualy.

1. Download new build.
2. Reboot to TWRP
3. Flash new build and twrp installer zip.
4. Reboot into TWRP
5. Optional: Flash Gapps and Magisk
6. Reboot System

For the latest build, i have fixed this issue with a workaround.

Cu Frank

Very cool. Thank you very much for the quick fix!
Could you also have a look at the other problem I mentioned? Just to be sure that you can see this problem too and it's not just on my side.
25th August 2019, 04:22 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Can anyone tell me if twitch is working?
25th August 2019, 04:34 PM |#31  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 1,591

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCommand

Can anyone tell me if twitch is working?

Yeah it's working.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickster1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nickster1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)