FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][OP7P] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

3,199 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,649

Post Reply Email Thread
This is the OnePlus 7 Pro's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

TOOL ALL IN ONE screen

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Advanced Options screen

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Donate link
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free

17th May 2019, 01:43 AM |#2  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 96

Donate to Me
More
Will this work with the T-Mobile version as well or only international?
The Following User Says Thank You to SmileBigNow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SmileBigNow Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 03:54 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Can anyone verify that this works on any model? I haven't seen anyone talking about it working, specifically, for the One Plus 7 Pro on the original thread.
17th May 2019, 06:26 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 80

Donate to Me
More
I'm hoping for this bootloader unlocking method to come to the 7 pro, seems to work for the 6t without issue for T-Mobile users that are not Sim unlocked.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...9-0-5-t3867448
17th May 2019, 08:36 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I'm just looking forward to the geniuses that were able to make it so I could convert my 6T to international version to do the same for the 7 Pro, since i'm getting my 7 Pro in about 8 hrs.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BranBro365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BranBro365 Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 12:04 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileBigNow

Will this work with the T-Mobile version as well or only international?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purest

I'm hoping for this bootloader unlocking method to come to the 7 pro, seems to work for the 6t without issue for T-Mobile users that are not Sim unlocked.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...9-0-5-t3867448

Hi, actually i have not included the branded bootloader unlock method that i already added for oneplus 6t, i want to see someone do it manually before add it

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwasz123

Can anyone verify that this works on any model? I haven't seen anyone talking about it working, specifically, for the One Plus 7 Pro on the original thread.

I added the support yesterday, obviously no more people have the oneplus 7/7 pro so we need a bit of time to see if it works or not.
In all cases i made this tool for all older OnePlus devices, so if there will be problems i will update the tool fast
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 01:25 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Hi, actually i have not included the branded bootloader unlock method that i already added for oneplus 6t, i want to see someone do it manually before add it

I added the support yesterday, obviously no more people have the oneplus 7/7 pro so we need a bit of time to see if it works or not.
In all cases i made this tool for all older OnePlus devices, so if there will be problems i will update the tool fast

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll have to try unlocking the bootloader and rooting later today. Hopefully it'll all go well
The Following User Says Thank You to qwasz123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qwasz123 Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 02:30 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwasz123

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll have to try unlocking the bootloader and rooting later today. Hopefully it'll all go well

The root option is connected to the twrp, so without a twrp you can't root with the tool. Let me know if you will be able to unlock the bootloader without problems. I'm waiting a stock rom to start working on the twrp
17th May 2019, 03:35 PM |#9  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 148

More
This looks like a great tool. I'm new to OnePlus so this should make it streamlined for me. Really looking forward to getting hooked on flashing again after several years with Samsung. I got the international OP7P this morning right when orders went live. I have a feeling that this community for the 7 pro is going to be massive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JLine05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JLine05 Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 04:42 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 80

Donate to Me
More
I dont know the steps but if you guide me in the right direction I will give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

The Following User Says Thank You to Purest For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Purest Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 04:46 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purest

I dont know the steps but if you guide me in the right direction I will give it a try.

What do you want to do?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, mauronofrio, oneplus 7 pro, tool, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)