FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][OP7P] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

3,312 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,380

Post Reply Email Thread
31st May 2019, 04:20 AM |#101  
Flag Kent, OH
Thanks Meter: 2,399

More
Isn't unlocking the bootloader on the international version as simple as 'fastboot OEM unlock'?

31st May 2019, 04:30 AM |#102  
Flag Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 2,026

More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPooka

Isn't unlocking the bootloader on the international version as simple as 'fastboot OEM unlock'?

Yes and it wipes all data!
31st May 2019, 10:50 AM |#103  
After the donations i received in the last 2 days i decided to open a PayPal moneybox to buy a OnePlus 7 Pro for developing purpose.
Buying the oneplus 7 pro, I will be able to solve the problems and update the twrp in a very short time.
I will always keep the Fastboot ROMs updated and i will update the TOOL ALL IN ONE for the best support i can give you.
I usually made some guides about the phone and i will make them again for the OnePlus 7 Pro.
And i will never sell the OnePlus 7 Pro.
Actually i already received 100 euros of private donations so the goal is reduced from 709 to 609.
All private donations i will received from now will be added in the moneybox as a goal reduction.
If you are not able to make a donation in the PayPal MoneyBox you can make a private donation and i will add it on the MoneyBox.
If in 1 month i will not reached up the amount to buy the OnePlus 7 Pro and i can't integrate to buy it, I will refund all the money.

OnePlus 7 Pro PayPal MoneyBox: https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8fdio4Ro1s

If you are not able to make a donation for the MoneyBox and you want to partecipate use the classic donation link:
Donate link
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
31st May 2019, 11:02 AM |#104  
Flag Kent, OH

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys

Yes and it wipes all data!

Correct. Does this tool avoid the data wipe somehow?
31st May 2019, 12:26 PM |#105  
Quote:

Correct. Does this tool avoid the data wipe somehow?

No, it's impossible
31st May 2019, 02:29 PM |#106  
Flag Kent, OH

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

No, it's impossible

That's what I thought. I didn't know if there was any reason to use this tool instead of the command line, other than it's convenient if you're going to use the tool for other things anyway
31st May 2019, 02:35 PM |#107  
Quote:

That's what I thought. I didn't know if there was any reason to use this tool instead of the command line, other than it's convenient if you're going to use the tool for other things anyway

This tool is made for people that needs an help and/or for people want to make some modding operations easily. The same command you can run manually the tool can run automatically by pressing a button. For the twrp is different, there are more than a command, so the tool will help you in this. Actually the tool doesn't support the automatic twrp and root flash, i'm working on it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
31st May 2019, 04:30 PM |#108  
Flag Herford Germany(NRW)
Thanks Meter: 2,347

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

This tool is made for people that needs an help and/or for people want to make some modding operations easily. The same command you can run manually the tool can run automatically by pressing a button. For the twrp is different, there are more than a command, so the tool will help you in this. Actually the tool doesn't support the automatic twrp and root flash, i'm working on it.

Sounds good ,

i get my OP 7pro next week and i Hope i can use your Tool.

I use it for my OP 6T it's the easiest way for unlock und root.

Donation sent for the OP 7pro

Gesendet von meinem Renovate ICE v12.1 ONEPLUS A6013 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcoG: For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarcoG: Ad-Free
1st June 2019, 07:56 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Guys, sorry for interpution but i would like to clarify few things. I have OP7P, bootloader unlocked, however the "flas custom recovery" option is blocked in this tool. moreover the thread with instllation of magisk and consequentely root need to use custom patched boot. is this temporary methods? with OP6 you just have to upload TWRP via this tool, then in TWRP flash magisk.zip and voila, why for OP7P this is such a different way? thanks, best
1st June 2019, 08:00 AM |#110  
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksio

Guys, sorry for interpution but i would like to clarify few things. I have OP7P, bootloader unlocked, however the "flas custom recovery" option is blocked in this tool. moreover the thread with instllation of magisk and consequentely root need to use custom patched boot. is this temporary methods? with OP6 you just have to upload TWRP via this tool, then in TWRP flash magisk.zip and voila, why for OP7P this is such a different way? thanks, best

Yes there are some problems with "fastboot boot " command so i decided to lock that function because it can create some bricks.
i think i will unlock that function is some days, i need a bit of testing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
2nd June 2019, 11:01 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi guys, I'm getting a Chinese OP7pro running Hydrogen OS, and I'd like to change to the standard Oxygen OS - I don't want to root or loose ability to use Netflix/google pay etc.

Is this the tool I need? Where do I get the latest stable Oxygen ROM?

I'm new to this, is there a guide I could follow?

Thanks so much for your assistance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, mauronofrio, oneplus 7 pro, tool, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)