FORUMS

Confused about unlocking bootloader and rooting

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By xNovaLeader, Member on 23rd March 2020, 06:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
its weird so many version..i dontknow to choose..i recently change to oneplus 7pro and got mind blowing by checking xda forum oneplus 7 pro..there is ton of section..ofcourse im coming from global 7pro..there is sprint etc etc and make more people confuse..im curently running Oxygen os 10.3.1.GM21AA..can someone guide me how to install custom recovery and install magisk for this build?iknow the basic how to unlock bootloader but idontknow how to do it on this phone..im scared that im going to brick my device by following wrong tutorial..my main focus is to install google gcam and flash custom rom..
23rd March 2020, 09:00 PM |#2  
Flag santo domingo
Thanks Meter: 6

More
1-unlock your bootloader and later your install the custom recovery and install magisk etc etc etc...
23rd March 2020, 09:37 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergt2

1-unlock your bootloader and later your install the custom recovery and install magisk etc etc etc...

iknow the step..but what current twrp work on my version etc etc..
25th March 2020, 10:57 AM |#4  
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 794

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNovaLeader

iknow the step..but what current twrp work on my version etc etc..

Just use newest versions of everything. Not official TWRP though. https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...overy-t3931322

You can PM me if you need more guidance!
The Following User Says Thank You to GeekMcLeod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GeekMcLeod Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 05:48 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMcLeod

Just use newest versions of everything. Not official TWRP though. https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...overy-t3931322

You can PM me if you need more guidance!

finaly some rply back..thanks alot..will do try the newest twrp..thanksyou
26th March 2020, 03:55 AM |#6  
Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Xnova.. In the guides section there's a beautiful guide on everything for this phone by Good guy or some name with the word good. Read it and you will discover how easy it is to do.

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)