FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Dual SIM Standby or Active?

1,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 314

By treetolber, Senior Member on 13th September 2019, 07:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So everything I've read indicates that the 7 Pro is Dual SIM Standby. However a rep at OnePlus assured me that it is Dual SIM Active and couldn't figure out why I couldn't send or receive MMS messages from either SIM no matter which one was set to active. He escalated my case to the higher tech support to try to resolve. Is he indeed wrong or is the 7 Pro really Dual SIM Active? And if he is wrong and the device is Dual SIM Standby, is there a firmware or kernel mod that will enable both SIMs active?
13th September 2019, 07:51 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treetolber

So everything I've read indicates that the 7 Pro is Dual SIM Standby. However a rep at OnePlus assured me that it is Dual SIM Active and couldn't figure out why I couldn't send or receive MMS messages from either SIM no matter which one was set to active. He escalated my case to the higher tech support to try to resolve. Is he indeed wrong or is the 7 Pro really Dual SIM Active? And if he is wrong and the device is Dual SIM Standby, is there a firmware or kernel mod that will enable both SIMs active?

It's dual SIM standby
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)