FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GravityBox-Pie

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By siuraczewski, Junior Member on 15th June 2019, 05:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So I'm fighting with this all night I found this
https://www.xda-developers.com/onepl...avitybox-root/

Updated : so the exposed work now what module I need to have to change status bar ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190615-004629.jpg
Views:	1834
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	4777019  
 
 
15th June 2019, 07:03 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 346
 
Donate to Me
More
Install Gravitybox apk, activate xposed module and reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to trapcoder666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trapcoder666 Ad-Free
15th June 2019, 07:18 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJay666

Install Gravitybox apk, activate xposed module and reboot.

Confirmed work take me 3 hour i have wrong module installed in exposed and got bootloop and removing my root too when I was active gravity box and restart phone. First time was doing this noob time thank you
15th June 2019, 07:23 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siuraczewski

Confirmed work take me 3 hour i have wrong module installed in exposed and got bootloop and removing my root too when I was active gravity box and restart phone. First time was doing this noob time thank you

Btw any recommendations module's for try it in first time use ?
15th June 2019, 08:49 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 346
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siuraczewski

Btw any recommendations module's for try it in first time use ?

Besides GravityBox ? Im not sure. It depends on what you want. I personally no longer use any of it.
15th June 2019, 02:20 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJay666

Besides GravityBox ? Im not sure. It depends on what you want. I personally no longer use any of it.

How you change status bar text color i don't see option in gravity box?
16th June 2019, 03:44 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siuraczewski

How you change status bar text color i don't see option in gravity box?

You can't in current pie version
16th June 2019, 08:16 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Is GravityBox actually working for anyone? When I installed/enabled the Xposed module my phone went into a boot loop. Not too bad to recover from, but I don't really want to try it again unless someone can confirm it works on their OP7P. If it's working for you, which version/where did you install it from?
17th June 2019, 05:21 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,141
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terlynn4

Is GravityBox actually working for anyone? When I installed/enabled the Xposed module my phone went into a boot loop. Not too bad to recover from, but I don't really want to try it again unless someone can confirm it works on their OP7P. If it's working for you, which version/where did you install it from?

Working fine for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to tech_head For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tech_head Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 09:42 PM |#10  
xabat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_head

Working fine for me.

Same here.
19th June 2019, 07:04 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
everything work well

9.5.7 GM21AA GM1917

Everything work well
Modules in Magic
-Riru Core
-Riru EdXposed
-substratum
apk gravity box
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190619-130049.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	4779481   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190619-130055.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	231.9 KB
ID:	4779482   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190619-130104.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	226.8 KB
ID:	4779483   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190619-130112.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	4779484  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes