reopen anxious?

Search This thread
I don't think there's much more I could easily add in the next week. I didn't consider the fact my oncologist is also a well respected hematologist and is having to split time between cancer and covid. So I'll call him on Sunday if he doesn't before then.

The only bad thing is that with quality biased tuning for Google Duo your phone will heat up some. (it's very tunable, Google even left in iOS only flags, guess it's a flutter app). I only speak to people with iPhone 11's which support hevc. And duo defaults to that for my calls automatically already. So that may have a role in that.

I also might force the pride month feature for the Google phone. Wasn't expecting that to be added. So possible gayness ahead for you all.

Though I might know how to add fastpair support but I don't think I own a fastpair audio device lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-223540.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-223540.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

toyotajak01

Jul 19, 2018
tulsa
I don't think there's much more I could easily add in the next week. I didn't consider the fact my oncologist is also a well respected hematologist and is having to split time between cancer and covid. So I'll call him on Sunday if he doesn't before then.

The only bad thing is that with quality biased tuning for Google Duo your phone will heat up some. (it's very tunable, Google even left in iOS only flags, guess it's a flutter app). I only speak to people with iPhone 11's which support hevc. And duo defaults to that for my calls automatically already. So that may have a role in that.

I also might force the pride month feature for the Google phone. Wasn't expecting that to be added. So possible gayness ahead for you all.

Though I might know how to add fastpair support but I don't think I own a fastpair audio device lol

Sooo, are you saying ... you're about done?

jaggillararla

Mar 27, 2015

What's smart select with the bootloader thing ?

What's soda ? Also gj on the photos backup quality. Are u experiencing battery drain?
One thing I'm interested in is ur kernel script
Speech on device api.

Jpeg compression quality is negligible in regards to everything. Lol actual perceived quality improvement is non existent. I might not release that part publicly.

My battery drains when I upload things. Everyone's does.

I make the modules for my use. I won't be providing much support to anyone who doesn't post a screenshot showing installed modules, device, and a log.

Last edited:

jaggillararla

Mar 27, 2015
Speech on device api.

Jpeg compression quality is negligible in regards to everything. Lol actual perceived quality improvement is non existent. I might not release that part publicly.

My battery drains when I upload things. Everyone's does.

I make the modules for my use. I won't be providing much support to anyone who doesn't post a screenshot showing installed modules, device, and a log.
I'll use it if u want
I'll double use it. I'll triple use it

Reactions: toyotajak01
@TotallyAnxious
Did u get Google recording to work with the transcripts after a recording ?
Haven't checked recently but last time I did I didn't. More interested in all the machine learning stuff I've been enabling. It's codec/container related. The transcripts appear to be mpeg2. And then that's where my "knowledge" ends.

And Google duo. Kinda fun to play with all the quality settings when you're stoned.

D

Deleted member 7671171

This module fell off damn

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Who wants me to reopen my thread? As you can see the modules never stopped being worked on. I just hate most of y'all. Ugh I've never said y'all before. Gross.
    Next time you'll know better how to open a new thread.
    I'll behave exactly the same

Well look at you two love birds quibbling. Got to love all this underlying affection. But let's get serious for a second. Is 'In Bruges' awesome or what! It's a great portrait of the beautiful city I live in. Well spotted, @twoxa

What were we talking about again? Something about reopening threads? [emoji57]

Wrapped with delicious Fajita [emoji896]
    [Thread Cleaned] I guess that was bound to happen :)

It probably needs more thorough cleaning but we like to keep an open mind... Just try not to bring any personal feuds in here and refrain from making personal attacks.

But to take a step back, the whole idea about creating a thread called "should I do this or that?" is useless. Either do what you do and release it and get your credit, or, don't crate threads like this, pointless.
    That's an excellent point but in my humble mod opinion it's not worse or better compared to any "Please help me root my phone!" thread. If anything, it can contribute to a better community feel if we get to chat a bit more informally from time to time. If it keeps our development threads cleaner, I'm a fan. As long as people stay nice to one another. Especially in these crazy times! All we have is each other (and ice cream).
    Well look at you two love birds quibbling. Got to love all this underlying affection. But let's get serious for a second. Is 'In Bruges' awesome or what! It's a great portrait of the beautiful city I live in. Well spotted, @twoxa

What were we talking about again? Something about reopening threads? [emoji57]

Wrapped with delicious Fajita [emoji896]
    ...and I thought I got a job to do here during these crazy times at home...:(:crying:
    So bored lol I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to ****post on my own question thread if it gets clicks for XDA and I actually release things people use lol