FORUMS

Verizon to Verizon Incoming Calls Dropped

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By grumpyhooray, Junior Member on 22nd May 2019, 01:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is anyone else having this issue? I am on Verizon, and when I receive an inbound call from another person on Verizon, the call drops. If I call back, the call goes through and we can speak just fine. Inbound calls from non-Verizon numbers go through just fine when I answer them.

I've had the CDMA-less feature provisioned on my line, not sure what else to look for.
22nd May 2019, 01:56 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyhooray

Is anyone else having this issue? I am on Verizon, and when I receive an inbound call from another person on Verizon, the call drops. If I call back, the call goes through and we can speak just fine. Inbound calls from non-Verizon numbers go through just fine when I answer them.



I've had the CDMA-less feature provisioned on my line, not sure what else to look for.

I am having this exact issue. I have narrowed it down to 3 iPhone Verizon users. The moment I answer the call drops. Verizon sent me a new sim card which did not solve the problem.



Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
22nd May 2019, 02:16 AM |#3  
photolarry's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles CA
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Why are you using this on Verizon? Wouldn't think it would work at all since unlocking seems to fail for this device
22nd May 2019, 02:26 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by photolarry

Why are you using this on Verizon? Wouldn't think it would work at all since unlocking seems to fail for this device

The 6t works perfectly on Veri and beside this issue the 7 Pro works perfect. It's just a strange issue.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
22nd May 2019, 02:32 AM |#5  
bp328i's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,199
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by photolarry

Why are you using this on Verizon? Wouldn't think it would work at all since unlocking seems to fail for this device

More than likely they are using the unlocked version straight from OnePlus. Not the T-Mobile version some are having a hard time unlocking.
22nd May 2019, 03:07 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Yeah, I'm running the unlocked version.
22nd May 2019, 04:11 AM |#7  
skinnytoo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
No problems here. But only have had a handful of calls today.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
22nd May 2019, 06:09 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnytoo2

No problems here. But only have had a handful of calls today.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

It's really weird, because when I call back everything works fine, just when I am receiving calls from other people on Verizon they drop immediately.
22nd May 2019, 06:20 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyhooray

It's really weird, because when I call back everything works fine, just when I am receiving calls from other people on Verizon they drop immediately.

I've been working with Verizon for a few days to get this resolved. They are having thier engineers look into it. The other weird this is that all my calls (if the contact isn't in my contact list) comes through as restricted.

For me though I have narrowed it down to Verizon iPhone users.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to millerd79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift millerd79 Ad-Free
22nd May 2019, 07:08 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by millerd79

... The other weird this is that all my calls (if the contact isn't in my contact list) comes through as restricted.

...

I have exactly this issue. No odd drops, and I use a phone as a phone for at least a couple of hours a day.
22nd May 2019, 07:47 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by millerd79

I've been working with Verizon for a few days to get this resolved. They are having thier engineers look into it. The other weird this is that all my calls (if the contact isn't in my contact list) comes through as restricted.

For me though I have narrowed it down to Verizon iPhone users.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm getting that restricted thing as well, really annoying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes