Verizon to Verizon Incoming Calls Dropped

Search This thread

grumpyhooray

Dec 24, 2011
Is anyone else having this issue? I am on Verizon, and when I receive an inbound call from another person on Verizon, the call drops. If I call back, the call goes through and we can speak just fine. Inbound calls from non-Verizon numbers go through just fine when I answer them.

I've had the CDMA-less feature provisioned on my line, not sure what else to look for.

millerd79

Feb 25, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
Is anyone else having this issue? I am on Verizon, and when I receive an inbound call from another person on Verizon, the call drops. If I call back, the call goes through and we can speak just fine. Inbound calls from non-Verizon numbers go through just fine when I answer them.

I've had the CDMA-less feature provisioned on my line, not sure what else to look for.
I am having this exact issue. I have narrowed it down to 3 iPhone Verizon users. The moment I answer the call drops. Verizon sent me a new sim card which did not solve the problem.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

skinnytoo2

Oct 22, 2007
No problems here. But only have had a handful of calls today.

millerd79

Feb 25, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
It's really weird, because when I call back everything works fine, just when I am receiving calls from other people on Verizon they drop immediately.
I've been working with Verizon for a few days to get this resolved. They are having thier engineers look into it. The other weird this is that all my calls (if the contact isn't in my contact list) comes through as restricted.

For me though I have narrowed it down to Verizon iPhone users.

Reactions: idkwhothatis123

grumpyhooray

Dec 24, 2011
I've been working with Verizon for a few days to get this resolved. They are having thier engineers look into it. The other weird this is that all my calls (if the contact isn't in my contact list) comes through as restricted.

For me though I have narrowed it down to Verizon iPhone users.

Yeah, I'm getting that restricted thing as well, really annoying.

mrzorbatron

Nov 1, 2010
I posted a bug report on OnePlus forums...I would recommend everybody doing the same.

Stupid forum won't let you create a topic until you've been a member for a couple of weeks. What a great idea for the people who are looking for help with their first OnePlus device, that they have had for only a couple of days!

Stupid.

Reactions: wfred

skinnytoo2

Oct 22, 2007
I am experiencing the "restricted" caller issue. I called Verizion and the CSR was clueless. Probably need to escalate!!

millerd79

Feb 25, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
Stupid forum won't let you create a topic until you've been a member for a couple of weeks. What a great idea for the people who are looking for help with their first OnePlus device, that they have had for only a couple of days!

Stupid.
Does it give you the feedback option? Screenshot_20190522-173146.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys I received an update from OnePlus directly. This fixes the problem with Verizon iPhone users calls failing....download and install at your own risk.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lzehhsrVNp1XzvU19Su-_mJVhNlzUqSEScreenshot_20190527-191558.jpgsketch-1558999130695.jpg

OnePlus messaged me back saying they have identified the issue and are working on a fix. Here's to hoping it's bundled into the camera update next week
    Did today's update fix anyone's Verizon issues?
    Yes, I am able to receive calls from Verizon iPhone customers again after the update.

I think it's really cool I was able to contact someone at OnePlus and within a few days they push out a fix.

If this would have happened with Samsung I'm sure it would just have been radio silence from them.

Advanced calling as in HD voice? Or advanced calling in the settings of the iPhone?

I don't know, really. I haven't used an iPhone in a long time. I looked around online and I think they are the same thing.... the way to turn it off apparently is to go into cellular settings and setting LTE either off or data only. I'll try playing around with it tonight to see if it makes a difference from my wife's phone.

Not that this is acceptable, but for a temporary fix for my family, it might be worth doing.