FORUMS

Viper4Android & Dolby

126 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By Nicotin3, Senior Member on 23rd May 2019, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi! Did anybody installed V4A? How is the compatibility with inbuilt Dolby? Everything is working well?
23rd May 2019, 08:36 PM |#2  
Flag Betuwe
Thanks Meter: 368

More
Why install viper 4 android when the sound is already great and the device have Dolby atmos?
23rd May 2019, 09:34 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassbounce

Why install viper 4 android when the sound is already great and the device have Dolby atmos?

Flexibility of EQ.
1st June 2019, 04:22 PM |#4  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

I got viper 2.7 cuz i want them for bluetooth headsets with ddc
1st June 2019, 08:15 PM |#5  
Flag J'Ville
Thanks Meter: 4,587

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonandroid0525

I got viper 2.7 cuz i want them for bluetooth headsets with ddc

here is a magisk module i made for VIPER4Android 2.7.1.0 - You will install module reboot and open the open and it will ask for root and to install driver, will auto reboot and done. No scripts needed.

Download

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote:

still a huge difference with having v4a and not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bradl79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bradl79 Ad-Free
1st June 2019, 08:23 PM |#6  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl79

here is a magisk module i made for VIPER4Android 2.7.1.0 - You will install module reboot and open the open and it will ask for root and to install driver, will auto reboot and done. No scripts needed.

Download

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

still a huge difference with having v4a and not.

Would you know the reason why I'm not able to select this through Magisk? I had the same issue with the Swift Installer module. I ended up flashing the Swift through TWRP.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190601-152121.jpg
Views:	752
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	4769810  
1st June 2019, 08:24 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 339

More
Indeed, I can confirm it's a huge difference having V4A enabled.
1st June 2019, 08:33 PM |#8  
Flag J'Ville
Thanks Meter: 4,587

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp328i

Would you know the reason why I'm not able to select this through Magisk? I had the same issue with the Swift Installer module. I ended up flashing the Swift through TWRP.

I just tested and it worked, click on the 3 bars to the left and choose file manager and go to where u downloaded it and tap on it. You did click on Modules and the + button right?
1st June 2019, 08:37 PM |#9  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl79

I just tested and it worked, click on the 3 bars to the left and choose file manager and go to where u downloaded it and tap on it. You did click on Modules and the + button right?

Yep, operator error, I was clicking on Modules, and the + button and then trying from the screen it brought up, I needed to go to file manager.
The Following User Says Thank You to bp328i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bp328i Ad-Free
8th June 2019, 01:50 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
OnePlus 7 Pro.

My thing is I just want to increase the gain. That's it. And V4A never seems to work for this.
10th June 2019, 07:00 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstarblech

OnePlus 7 Pro.

My thing is I just want to increase the gain. That's it. And V4A never seems to work for this.

Search for "OnePlus pro speaker & headphone volume boost" magisk mod. It's somewhere here in one of the forums.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)