FORUMS

[GUIDE]Activate VoLTE and VoWIFI - Simple and clear

593 posts
Thanks Meter: 791

Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, I know that this is not the first thread with activation VoLTE and VoWIFI. But my thread will be more convenient and easier to understand.

OnePlus devices support all the most modern services that are offered to their subscribers by mobile operators around the world. To enable and configure IMS services requires a minimum of time and effort, it is very rare now, for which many thanks to OnePlus. Also doesn't need root

On OOS 9.5.9 and higher after entering the code *#800# and *#801# select "EngineerMode"

Instruction:
1. You need to activate IMS service on your Carrier side. On some carrier IMS is activated by default.
2. Install Qualcomm QPST Diag port x64 / QPST 2.7.474 software on your computer (links below)
Important: there should be no other Qualcomm drivers on the computer, disable them, otherwise error messages will appear!
3. Enter * # 800 # in the stock dialer, and then click oneplus Logkit - next - Function Switch - next - activate VoLTE switch, VoWifi switch and VT switch.
Then reboot the device and turn on VoLTE and VoWIFI in the settings of your SIM card (“Settings” –– “WiFi and Internet” ––––– “SIM-card and network” “VoLTE and Calls via WI-FI”). If the switches “VoLTE switch”, “VoWifi switch”, “VT switch” are NOT available in your “oneplus Logkit”, install this version
OEMLogKit.apk or OEMLogKit_1.0-1.apk
and EngineeringMode.apk
4. Now you need to connect your mobile phone to the computer via the “USB cable”.
5. Open the dialer enter this code *#801#.
6. After entering the code correctly, a new menu appears, turn on there "Full-port switch"
7. Now you start the program on your PC: “PDC” from the QPST software package and select your smartphone from the list of connected devices.
8. Right-click on the line “Oversea-Commercial_DS” in the section of the “Deactivate” menu that opens, select “Sub0” and “Sub1”.
9. Next, in the list of available profiles, select "Profile that will be good for your country and Carrier, check the list below", right-click on it and in the section of the menu that opens, select "SetSelectedConfig", "Sub0" and "Sub1".
10. Now again click on the profile line “Profile that will be good for your country and Carrier, check the list below” and below in the program window click the “Activate” button.
11. Now go back to the MENU of item 6 of this menu instruction. Turn off the item "Full-port switch", reboot your smartphone and the VoLTE or VoWiFi logo should be displayed in the status bar.
12. ViLTE (video over LTE) may or may not work, depending on the services of your mobile Carrier.
13. If u have an issue with VoLTE (may go in default setting after reboot - DC Commercial), then do next after step 8 : Click on “Oversea-Commercial_DS” again and below click on the “Remove” button.

List of Carriers and Mode presented below

List of Carriers and Mode:

Greece - Cosmote - H3G_Denmark_Commercial
Czech Republic - O2 - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Belgium - Orange - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
France - Orange - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
France - Orange - Orange_Commercial_France
France - RED SFR - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Turkey - TurkTelekom - India_Volte_Vodafone
Norway - Telenor - India_Volte_Vodafone
Belgium - Proximus - India_Volte_Vodafone
Netherlands - KPN - Norway Telia Commercial
Brazil - Claro - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Switzerland - Wingo (Swisscom) - Netherlands_VoLTE_Vodafone
Kenya - Faiba - ROW_Commercial
Australia - Optus - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Sri Lanka - Dialog - India_Volte_Vodafone
Canada - Telus - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Canada - Bell - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Romania - Vodafone RO - India_Volte_Vodafone
Romania - Orange RO - India_Volte_Vodafone
Mexico - ALTAN - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Israel - Partner - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Israel - 012 mobile - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - Germany
ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - India_Volte_Vodafone
Russia - All Carriers - Telia_Finland
Russia - MegaPhone Region not Moscow - Volte_OEM_lab

If you could not find your country or operator, then there are two options:
1. Try to use: India_Volte_Vodafone or Telefonica_UK_Commercia . Thees are most common modes.
2. Try to search your country and operator here and here

Also if u enable VoLTE with some config, then please leave a message in this thread in next format:
Country - Carrier - Mode
ex.
Russia - MTS - Telia_Finland
This will be helpful for other members of xda community. Also i will add new config weekly.
App for checking VoLTE on GP Store

Big thanks for @dagoban and @jamal2367 for writing instructions and 4pda.ru for updating some info

Original thread - LINK

If i have any Questions u can ask me on Telegram (link in my profile)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmy123322 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimmy123322 Ad-Free
16th June 2020, 05:42 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Check here, did a video guide in English on the same.

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velqn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift velqn Ad-Free
16th June 2020, 08:05 PM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Doesn't work on custom roms and doesn't even look like you tested this on Android 10 at all.... Which is what most people are using now..
16th June 2020, 08:29 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrane

Doesn't work on custom roms and doesn't even look like you tested this on Android 10 at all.... Which is what most people are using now..

Working fine on PE. It doesn't work, if custom ROM didn't support it
17th June 2020, 08:39 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrane

Once you enabled using this method u don't need to do same all over on custom ROM, enable Volte option and restart the ROM and it should works.
And working fine on Android 10 as well.
Working on both tested myself.
18th June 2020, 01:13 PM |#8  
Flag Newcastle
Thanks Meter: 549

More
Thank you for the guide, is it necessary to actually perform step number 8? Seems so permanent;
9. Now click on “Oversea-Commercial_DS” again and below click on the “Remove” button.

And I see per the previous guide;
https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...owifi-t3934227

"Click on Oversea-Commercial_DS again and click on remove -- DO NOT CLICK REMOVE, JUST DE-ACTIVATE IT - your settings stick after a reboot, so no longer need to remove the profile (at least on my device my profiles stick, also makes it easier to go back to default)"
The Following User Says Thank You to cantenna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cantenna Ad-Free
18th June 2020, 10:20 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantenna

Thank you for the guide, is it necessary to actually perform step number 8? Seems so permanent;
9. Now click on “Oversea-Commercial_DS” again and below click on the “Remove” button.

And I see per the previous guide;
https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...owifi-t3934227

"Click on Oversea-Commercial_DS again and click on remove -- DO NOT CLICK REMOVE, JUST DE-ACTIVATE IT - your settings stick after a reboot, so no longer need to remove the profile (at least on my device my profiles stick, also makes it easier to go back to default)"

Thank u! Added in end of guide (optionally)! Btw i also sometimes have this issue, but on latest beta - just deactivate is good for me too
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmy123322 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimmy123322 Ad-Free
22nd June 2020, 07:22 PM |#10  
Flag México
Thanks Meter: 44

More
how the IMS service is activated?
22nd June 2020, 08:22 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efx_d3

how the IMS service is activated?

U need to activate it on ur Carrier side. On most Carriers it's enabled by default.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
carrier, ims, mobile, volte, vowifi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)