OnePlus devices support all the most modern services that are offered to their subscribers by mobile operators around the world. To enable and configure IMS services requires a minimum of time and effort, it is very rare now, for which many thanks to OnePlus. Also doesn't need root
On OOS 9.5.9 and higher after entering the code *#800# and *#801# select "EngineerMode"
1. You need to activate IMS service on your Carrier side. On some carrier IMS is activated by default.
2. Install Qualcomm QPST Diag port x64 / QPST 2.7.474 software on your computer (links below)
Important: there should be no other Qualcomm drivers on the computer, disable them, otherwise error messages will appear!
3. Enter * # 800 # in the stock dialer, and then click oneplus Logkit - next - Function Switch - next - activate VoLTE switch, VoWifi switch and VT switch.
Then reboot the device and turn on VoLTE and VoWIFI in the settings of your SIM card (“Settings” –– “WiFi and Internet” ––––– “SIM-card and network” “VoLTE and Calls via WI-FI”). If the switches “VoLTE switch”, “VoWifi switch”, “VT switch” are NOT available in your “oneplus Logkit”, install this version
OEMLogKit.apk or OEMLogKit_1.0-1.apk
4. Now you need to connect your mobile phone to the computer via the “USB cable”.
5. Open the dialer enter this code *#801#.
6. After entering the code correctly, a new menu appears, turn on there "Full-port switch"
7. Now you start the program on your PC: “PDC” from the QPST software package and select your smartphone from the list of connected devices.
8. Right-click on the line “Oversea-Commercial_DS” in the section of the “Deactivate” menu that opens, select “Sub0” and “Sub1”.
9. Next, in the list of available profiles, select "Profile that will be good for your country and Carrier, check the list below", right-click on it and in the section of the menu that opens, select "SetSelectedConfig", "Sub0" and "Sub1".
10. Now again click on the profile line “Profile that will be good for your country and Carrier, check the list below” and below in the program window click the “Activate” button.
11. Now go back to the MENU of item 6 of this menu instruction. Turn off the item "Full-port switch", reboot your smartphone and the VoLTE or VoWiFi logo should be displayed in the status bar.
12. ViLTE (video over LTE) may or may not work, depending on the services of your mobile Carrier.
13. If u have an issue with VoLTE (may go in default setting after reboot - DC Commercial), then do next after step 8 : Click on “Oversea-Commercial_DS” again and below click on the “Remove” button.
List of Carriers and Mode presented below
Greece - Cosmote - H3G_Denmark_Commercial
Czech Republic - O2 - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Belgium - Orange - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
France - Orange - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
France - Orange - Orange_Commercial_France
France - RED SFR - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Turkey - TurkTelekom - India_Volte_Vodafone
Norway - Telenor - India_Volte_Vodafone
Belgium - Proximus - India_Volte_Vodafone
Netherlands - KPN - Norway Telia Commercial
Brazil - Claro - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Switzerland - Wingo (Swisscom) - Netherlands_VoLTE_Vodafone
Kenya - Faiba - ROW_Commercial
Australia - Optus - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Sri Lanka - Dialog - India_Volte_Vodafone
Canada - Telus - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Canada - Bell - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Romania - Vodafone RO - India_Volte_Vodafone
Romania - Orange RO - India_Volte_Vodafone
Mexico - ALTAN - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Israel - Partner - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
Israel - 012 mobile - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - Germany
ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - Telefonica_UK_Commercial
ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - India_Volte_Vodafone
Russia - All Carriers - Telia_Finland
Russia - MegaPhone Region not Moscow - Volte_OEM_lab
If you could not find your country or operator, then there are two options:
1. Try to use: India_Volte_Vodafone or Telefonica_UK_Commercia . Thees are most common modes.
2. Try to search your country and operator here and here
Also if u enable VoLTE with some config, then please leave a message in this thread in next format:
Country - Carrier - Mode
Russia - MTS - Telia_Finland
This will be helpful for other members of xda community. Also i will add new config weekly.
App for checking VoLTE on GP Store
Big thanks for @dagoban and @jamal2367 for writing instructions and 4pda.ru for updating some info
Original thread - LINK
If i have any Questions u can ask me on Telegram (link in my profile)