FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MSM Tool] Guac for All

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 86

By Lucifer6, Junior Member on 28th May 2019, 10:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
To everyone who donated, I love y'all. This took a really long time to get lol but it's straight from support and I did not make any modifications to it; I hope it helps a lot of people. The revision is listed in the archive, I believe it's guacamole_21_O.07_190512_repack and the L2 drivers are included as well. MSM Tool/Guac for all

guacamole_21_O.07_190512_repack
https://mega.nz/#!bFs13QwT!qnlhqLp5a...1QLqHprRyEuL08

Here are some instructions, kinda:
A few things to note:
- Works perfectly fine for unbricking GM1917 modeled OnePlus 7 Pros.
- Use the original cable and try to plug it into a USB 2.0 port. I've found that this is the most ideal condition.
- Make sure your device is charged up. If you can't see how much charge it has, leave it charged via the 30W warp charger for 40 minutes and that should be good enough.
- In the L2 drivers folder found in the archive, navigate to the 32 or 64 folder depending on your system's architecture, and click on the file that ends in the extension ".cat". Then, click "view signature", then "View certificate", then "Install." This is IMPORTANT.
- Then, make sure your device is powered OFF, then, plug in the USB-A side of the cable (big head) into your computer and do NOT connect the USB-C (small head) into your phone yet.
- Hold down Volume up AND volume down for five seconds, and while you're continuing to hold, plug the USB-C side into your phone. The drivers should automatically download, and you should see a "Qualcomm QD loader" device in Device Manager. If you see an exclamation mark or you don't see this, you are doing it wrong and you need to repeat the above steps.
- Open up MSMTool.exe as an administrator and click 'start' only. Should take a few minutes, but you will have a good-as-new OnePlus 7 Pro.

P.S: my paypal is: [email protected]
If you'd like to send a donation <3
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to Lucifer6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lucifer6 Ad-Free

28th May 2019, 10:41 PM |#2  
Flag Livingston
Thanks Meter: 3,163

More
Is this for T-Mobile users to get an unlocked international version or is it for any user with a OnePlus 7 Pro to unbrick their phone? Thanks for your effort in any case, Android/XDA is about community.

If it's for any user, what version will be pushed to the phone?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djsubterrain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djsubterrain Ad-Free
28th May 2019, 11:17 PM |#3  
Flag J'Ville
Thanks Meter: 4,221

Donate to Me
More
It appears to be OxygenOS OTA: 9.5.3: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.07_OTA_007_all_1905120542 - for (GM21AA) 1917 Global/Unlocked and India 1911

MSMTool OPS File name: guacamole_21_O.07_190512
rev_OverSeas_190512_0521_release_OTA-BLOCK_Signed_fp1905120521_cve2019-04-01_ufs_Oxygen-OS-9.5.3.GM21AA

Great Job! I hope it works. If someone tries this please make a video!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bradl79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bradl79 Ad-Free
28th May 2019, 11:20 PM |#4  
Flag Texas City Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,784

More
Needs the Patched tool tho for converting
The Following User Says Thank You to joemossjr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joemossjr Ad-Free
28th May 2019, 11:24 PM |#5  
Flag Newark,NJ
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Just finished downloading the file it's for the GM21AA which is the international version. I think the exe still needs to be patched before we can convert the T-Mobile into international.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsubterrain

Is this for T-Mobile users to get an unlocked international version or is it for any user with a OnePlus 7 Pro to unbrick their phone? Thanks for your effort in any case, Android/XDA is about community.

If it's for any user, what version will be pushed to the phone?

28th May 2019, 11:25 PM |#6  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,150

Donate to Me
More
I've tried converting the T-Mobile variant using the patched binaries from the OP6T. It doesn't work. It immediately goes to N/A Status on the "Recording download time" step.
Likely the new MSM tool binary will need to be patched. If I was aware of the exact patches I'd do them for everyone. I'll see what I can dig up.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dameon87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dameon87 Ad-Free
28th May 2019, 11:26 PM |#7  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 96

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon87

I've tried converting the T-Mobile variant using the patched binaries from the OP6T. It doesn't work. It immediately goes to N/A Status on the "Recording download time" step.
Likely the new MSM tool binary will need to be patched. If I was aware of the exact patches I'd do them for everyone. I'll see what I can dig up.

Keep us posted! We need this
28th May 2019, 11:27 PM |#8  
Flag SL,UT
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon87

That'll be awesome, thanks for taking the time.
28th May 2019, 11:30 PM |#9  
Flag J'Ville
Thanks Meter: 4,221

Donate to Me
More
Has anyone test for the actual GM21AA version and if it works?
28th May 2019, 11:33 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Perhaps New Bounty
Perhaps New Bounty
Maybe we could start a new bounty for the first to crack the t-mobile to international Tool????
The Following User Says Thank You to joe1gun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joe1gun Ad-Free
28th May 2019, 11:33 PM |#11  
Flag Texas City Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,784

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl79

Has anyone test for the actual GM21AA version and if it works?

😂😂😂
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)