Here are some instructions, kinda:
A few things to note:
- Works perfectly fine for unbricking GM1917 modeled OnePlus 7 Pros.
- Use the original cable and try to plug it into a USB 2.0 port. I've found that this is the most ideal condition.
- Make sure your device is charged up. If you can't see how much charge it has, leave it charged via the 30W warp charger for 40 minutes and that should be good enough.
- In the L2 drivers folder found in the archive, navigate to the 32 or 64 folder depending on your system's architecture, and click on the file that ends in the extension ".cat". Then, click "view signature", then "View certificate", then "Install." This is IMPORTANT.
- Then, make sure your device is powered OFF, then, plug in the USB-A side of the cable (big head) into your computer and do NOT connect the USB-C (small head) into your phone yet.
- Hold down Volume up AND volume down for five seconds, and while you're continuing to hold, plug the USB-C side into your phone. The drivers should automatically download, and you should see a "Qualcomm QD loader" device in Device Manager. If you see an exclamation mark or you don't see this, you are doing it wrong and you need to repeat the above steps.
- Open up MSMTool.exe as an administrator and click 'start' only. Should take a few minutes, but you will have a good-as-new OnePlus 7 Pro.
P.S: my paypal is: [email protected]
If you'd like to send a donation <3