? ROMs ⌇ Kernels ⌇ Recoverys ⌇ Firmwares ⌇ Tools ⌇ Guides ⌇ Videos ?

Search This thread
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FvooBLxA.png

OnePlus 7 Pro
Index for Custom ROMs & Kernels, Recoverys, Firmwares, Tools, Guides and other stuff (like videos).

Codename: guacamole

Index
Custom ROMs & Kernels
Recoverys
Firmwares (OTAs)
Tools
Guides
Videos
Other

... or just keep scrolling. ?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
OnePlus 7 Pro - Videos

Edit: Videos are not allowed without an description and the title (which is the description actually) was not enough. I would have added a more details description but the videos have already been removed by the mod - sorry! :(

Mod edit: Links Removed!

Quickjump ★ ⦕ ·ROMs / KernelsRecoverysFirmwares / OTAsToolsGuidesVideosOther · ⦖ ★

Last edited:

se7ensde

Mar 19, 2016
LMFAO he says there's no gcam. Obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. I've been using xtrme gcam perfectly for over a week now and have given configs.

Reactions: m0nday

KillerDroid96

Oct 22, 2016
Google Pixel 7

Mod edit: Links removed! Do not drag members to other social media. And this is not a development thread.
You may be asking, "Why was my Telegram or Whatsapp thread closed?"

Well, it's just becoming too much.

Going forward, we will only allow one Telegram chat link on a development thread by the ROM's developer and only if thorough support is still provided in the ROM thread on XDA.

All discussion channels, photography channels, whatnot channels will be strongly discouraged and removed with immediate effect. Please reference the forum rules:
Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.
Also, we now have an official XDA Discord Server. We would encourage you to try it out. :cowboy:

Announcing the Official XDA-Developers Discord Server

FYI

Thanks,

The Moderation Team

schmeggy929

Recognized Themer
Apr 13, 2008
New Jersey
Google Pixel 7 Pro
With the post of 'pappschlumpf' we now have 4 custom kernels in the list. Is anyone of you using a custom kernel right now? If so, which one and if not why aren't you interested in a custom kernel right now?

Update: Question - which kernel is currently the fastest?

Tried Elemental first when I got the phone. Battery life was better than stock.

Was on Pappaschlumpf test kernel for a few days as it is the one I use on my spare 6T. More customized and also great on battery.

Currently trying out Kirisakura as it was my favorite for HTC phones. Too early to tell about battery, however I really don't worry about battery too much as I'm always near a charger. (Home, Work, Jeep and work truck).

I'm more into performance and stability. No random reboots and smooth usability.

Tried Elemental first when I got the phone. Battery life was better than stock.

Was on Pappaschlumpf test kernel for a few days as it is the one I use on my spare 6T. More customized and also great on battery.

Currently trying out Kirisakura as it was my favorite for HTC phones. Too early to tell about battery, however I really don't worry about battery too much as I'm always near a charger. (Home, Work, Jeep and work truck).

I'm more into performance and stability. No random reboots and smooth usability.

Thanks for letting us know.

Updated the guides section, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakenFX

Top Liked Posts