897 posts
Thanks Meter: 209

By misiokicio, Senior Member on 15th May 2019, 08:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
We should start to see pics coming from tomorrow,

15th May 2019, 10:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Some pics from NYC taken with the OP7 Pro: https://photos.app.goo.gl/c1dw1JPvgauw7Sdx8
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to t2jbird For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift t2jbird Ad-Free
15th May 2019, 11:56 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bathgate

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2jbird

Some pics from NYC taken with the OP7 Pro: https://photos.app.goo.gl/c1dw1JPvgauw7Sdx8

Thx, lookin like the shutter speed is tad slow, hopefully thats bcs of the low light, causing the motion blur like 6t does
15th May 2019, 11:59 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiokicio

Thx, lookin like the shutter speed is tad slow, hopefully thats bcs of the low light, causing the motion blur like 6t does

Everything was shot on auto. I could've switched to pro but it was raining off and on and I didn't feel like it
16th May 2019, 12:07 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bathgate

More
Quote:

Everything was shot on auto. I could've switched to pro but it was raining off and on and I didn't feel like it

Ohh got ya, well am always using auto myself, what phone u had before then? If op .. would u say that shutter speed is faster?
16th May 2019, 12:13 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiokicio

Ohh got ya, well am always using auto myself, what phone u had before then? If op .. would u say that shutter speed is faster?

Shutter speed seems about average. I had the S10e. I don't notice a huge difference either way, but I'm still playing around with it.. I do wish indoor pics held up better, but that is common with any phone other than the pixel
The Following User Says Thank You to t2jbird For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift t2jbird Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 12:33 AM |#7  
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 171

More
I kinda wish OnePlus put the money into only one lens instead of three. Have a great single lens, larger sensor and keep it simple and work on the photo processing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to worldsoutro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift worldsoutro Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 01:32 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsoutro

I kinda wish OnePlus put the money into only one lens instead of three. Have a great single lens, larger sensor and keep it simple and work on the photo processing.

I feel like they have the camera hardware; it's just the processing that needs work. Just look at what the Gcam ports are capable of on OnePlus devices.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t2jbird For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift t2jbird Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 08:40 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 389

More
Quote:

I feel like they have the camera hardware; it's just the processing that needs work. Just look at what the Gcam ports are capable of on OnePlus devices.

how much of a difference do you notice with the OP7p compared to the 10e?
i have a 3xl and going to get the OP7Pro - i just hope im not disappointed in the camera. but DXOmark looks pretty promising
16th May 2019, 10:14 AM |#10  
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtyx

how much of a difference do you notice with the OP7p compared to the 10e?
i have a 3xl and going to get the OP7Pro - i just hope im not disappointed in the camera. but DXOmark looks pretty promising

If you like the 3xl then when they port the google camera to the OP7Pro you will be really happy I think. It looks like with the HW the OP7Pro has paired with Google camera processing will be killer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Trevaryn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trevaryn Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 10:20 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevaryn

If you like the 3xl then when they port the google camera to the OP7Pro you will be really happy I think. It looks like with the HW the OP7Pro has paired with Google camera processing will be killer.

But how's it look now?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)