FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[T-Mobile] OP7 Pro SIM Unlock!

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 111
 
By mobbdeep, Senior Member on 15th August 2019, 12:20 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
15th August 2019, 06:12 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanocastro813

Is there any other way to sim unlock it? I bought mine secondhand on eBay. The seller couldn't provide me with the information you need. I've tried other third party unlocking services with no success

If you bought it second hand and it's paid off but on your T-Mobile account and is network locked, I should be able to unlock it. There's no guarantee but I can give it a shot as long as it's been on your T-Mobile account for more than 3 days. Drop me a PM with the information I require and I will get back to you on Friday.
The Following User Says Thank You to mobbdeep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobbdeep Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 06:36 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
All SIM unlock requests that I received via PM are done.
16th August 2019, 07:28 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thank you worked within minutes
The Following User Says Thank You to chasecichorz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chasecichorz Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 07:48 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobbdeep

If you bought it second hand and it's paid off but on your T-Mobile account and is network locked, I should be able to unlock it. There's no guarantee but I can give it a shot as long as it's been on your T-Mobile account for more than 3 days. Drop me a PM with the information I require and I will get back to you on Friday.

Worked out great and unlocked ready to use all GSM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Androyd90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androyd90 Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 09:38 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androyd90

Worked out great and unlocked ready to use all GSM.

This is the real deal! No joke *cross my fingers* that T-Mobile doesn't unblock it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Androyd90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androyd90 Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 09:58 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androyd90

This is the real deal! No joke *cross my fingers* that T-Mobile doesn't unblock it.

Shouldn't have any issues but if for some reason they do, just PM me again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mobbdeep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobbdeep Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 10:01 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobbdeep

Shouldn't have any issues but if for some reason they do, just PM me again.

All right thanks man 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to Androyd90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androyd90 Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 10:59 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanocastro813

Is there any other way to sim unlock it? I bought mine secondhand on eBay. The seller couldn't provide me with the information you need. I've tried other third party unlocking services with no success

PM me.
16th August 2019, 11:13 PM |#19  
lui22's Avatar
Senior Member
LQ
Thanks Meter: 47
 
Donate to Me
More
Just tried it. Can recommend with absolution. My phone is now permanently unlocked
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lui22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lui22 Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 11:38 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Pm sent!
17th August 2019, 12:07 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobbdeep

Hello,

I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app.

Requirements:
- Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro only
- Not eligible for MetroPCS users
- Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 days
- Cannot be on the OnePlus 7 Pro international firmware

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 7 Pro.

* Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so I will get around to your request as soon as I can.

* Your device does NOT have to be paid off.

* There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility but this is rare.

No payment is required nor are donations but if you feel like donating, use the link below.

https://paypal.me/spdyhost

Unlock worked, I got a reply within minutes. Sent a donation. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to vegasjoe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vegasjoe Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
free, oneplus 7 pro, sim unlock, t-mobile, unlocked
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes