If you bought it second hand and it's paid off but on your T-Mobile account and is network locked, I should be able to unlock it. There's no guarantee but I can give it a shot as long as it's been on your T-Mobile account for more than 3 days. Drop me a PM with the information I require and I will get back to you on Friday.
I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app.
- Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro only
- Not eligible for MetroPCS users
- Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 days
- Cannot be on the OnePlus 7 Pro international firmware
If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 7 Pro.
* Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so I will get around to your request as soon as I can.
* Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
* There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility but this is rare.
No payment is required nor are donations but if you feel like donating, use the link below.
|free, oneplus 7 pro, sim unlock, t-mobile, unlocked|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|