Remove All Ads from XDA

[T-Mobile] OP7 Pro SIM Unlock!

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 111

By mobbdeep, Senior Member on 15th August 2019, 12:20 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
*** SERVICE HAS BEEN TEMPORALILY PAUSED. WILL OPEN THREAD WHEN RESUMED ***

Hello,

I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro only
  • Not eligible for MetroPCS users
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 days
  • Cannot be on the OnePlus 7 Pro international firmware
If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 7 Pro.

Important Information:

* Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.

* If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for me to be able to unlock your device.

* Your device does NOT have to be paid off.

* There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.

* The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile, NOT 3rd party or OnePlus themselves.

* I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

No payment is required nor are donations but if you feel like donating, use the link below.

https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to mobbdeep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobbdeep Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 01:43 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Can you unlock my device?
15th August 2019, 01:46 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyasf

Can you unlock my device?

As long as it's a T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro and you meet the requirements in my original post. If so, PM the phone number and last name of the account holder of your T-Mobile account.
15th August 2019, 02:05 AM |#4  
Flag Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I sent you a PM on getting my OP7 TMO unlocked
15th August 2019, 02:14 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobbdeep

As long as it's a T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro and you meet the requirements in my original post. If so, PM the phone number and last name of the account holder of your T-Mobile account.

Ok pm sent with info
May I ask why it has to be 3 days?
15th August 2019, 02:22 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedic0911

I sent you a PM on getting my OP7 TMO unlocked

I will be replying to your PM shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyasf

Ok pm sent with info
May I ask why it has to be 3 days?

Anything under 3 days is considered "too new" and has a high chance of being ineligible.
15th August 2019, 03:28 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Tmobile OnePlus 7 Pro Unlock
I just sent you a PM with info.

thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to vamshikreddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vamshikreddy Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 03:39 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamshikreddy

I just sent you a PM with info.

thank you

Unlocked boss.
15th August 2019, 04:02 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobbdeep

Unlocked boss.

Wow. That was super fast. Unlock was done in 5 minutes. Thanks a lot. Will surely donate.
The Following User Says Thank You to vamshikreddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vamshikreddy Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 05:27 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there any other way to sim unlock it? I bought mine secondhand on eBay. The seller couldn't provide me with the information you need. I've tried other third party unlocking services with no success
15th August 2019, 06:12 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanocastro813

Is there any other way to sim unlock it? I bought mine secondhand on eBay. The seller couldn't provide me with the information you need. I've tried other third party unlocking services with no success

If you bought it second hand and it's paid off but on your T-Mobile account and is network locked, I should be able to unlock it. There's no guarantee but I can give it a shot as long as it's been on your T-Mobile account for more than 3 days. Drop me a PM with the information I require and I will get back to you on Friday.
The Following User Says Thank You to mobbdeep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobbdeep Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
free, oneplus 7 pro, sim unlock, t-mobile, unlocked
Previous Thread Next Thread