FORUMS

Call quality

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,026

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 24th April 2019, 09:00 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
When you call granny, does she keep saying "Huh?! Wut?!" or does the conversation flow pretty well? Rate this thread to express how you feel about the OnePlus 7 Pro's call quality. A higher rating indicates that calls are clear and crisp, and that regardless of background noise, you can hear the other party clearly (and with ample volume) and they can hear you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
26th May 2019, 04:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
The call quality on the oneplus 7 pro has been very good and actually does better at holding a signal in weak areas than my HTC U11 did.
26th May 2019, 09:16 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 263

More
The call quality is grate but there is more crackling in called when calling someone on att from the TMobile usage oneplus 7 pro. Could be that the att phone has a week signal. Just wish battery was better other then that the phone on TMobile is wonderful
3rd June 2019, 06:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Call ne
4th June 2019, 08:08 AM |#5  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 230

More
I also notice some cracking in the sound while having a regular call. That cracking was not there with my OnePlus 2, same carrier and SIM card.
4th June 2019, 12:43 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Call quality is fantastic.

When switching from Bluetooth to phone, a weird little delay that I didn't have on the 5t.
4th June 2019, 09:35 PM |#7  
Flag near Berlin
Thanks Meter: 177

More
I'm a bit confused by the call quality. I'm calling OnePlus users, Pocophone users, Huawei and Xiaomi Mi 9 users.
When calling them while they drive and have it connected to the car, everything is okay. They are all loud and clear.
When calling "normal", I can easily hear the Pocophone user as well as the Huawei user. If there's a call by a Oneplus 6, it's almost too quiet. Xiaomi Mi 9 is almost silent, it's a pain to understand the caller even with maximum volume.
The Xiaomi users are reporting a bit of crackling sound from time to time when I'm speaking, for the rest it's a very great quality.
5th June 2019, 03:13 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
When I have low signal (around -105db), I still find that the phone connects and the conversation isn't dropped, chopped, or grainy. Bluetooth calling doesn't have much of a delay either from car or headset, so overall pretty pleased.
5th June 2019, 04:53 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
The earpiece volume seems very low on mine even though turned up fully
1st July 2019, 07:08 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I can hear people very well, and people on the other end can hear me extremely well. Girlfriend says she has to turn down the volume a couple notches specifically when I call her with this phone because my voice comes through so loud and clear.
1st July 2019, 06:13 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
sometimes when I'm trying to do a phone call , they can hear my voice but I can't hear them, it also happens that the tune sound simply doesn't sound, it seems like the phone is mute... so I have to hang down the call and repeat, and then it works sometimes I had to restart the OnePlus 7 pro... it seems like being a software issue and I hope somebody can fix this soon because it is very annoying
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)