FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Finally change font on Android 10

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 20
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire and claims to have been modified before it was cool.


Description

Font Changer allows you to change the font on your Android device. (check the requirements section for more)

Requirements
root(magisk 20.0)
font changer(magisk modules)
terminal
busybox
custom recovery (not a requirement per-se, but highly recommended in case something goes wrong

install font changer modules once check active in magisk manager then reboot device
open terminal
#su
#font_changer(type in terminal)
would like to update the font list
Y/ n

select font
list downloadable fonts install and reboot

Supported ROM OS Version:
Q (Android 10) - OOS

Credits
@JohnFawkes(font changer)
https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Re...hor=JohnFawkes

@topjohnwu(magisk modules)
https://github.com/topjohnwu

you can download latest version on this
https://john-fawkes.com/Downloads/fontchanger.zip
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191101-235349[1].jpg
Views:	3114
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	4863227   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191101-235401[1].jpg
Views:	3074
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	4863229   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191101-235414[1].jpg
Views:	3030
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	4863231  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Magisk-v20.0.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.36 MB, 40 views)
File Type: zip Magisk-uninstaller-20191011.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.24 MB, 22 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george.simbu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift george.simbu Ad-Free
1st November 2019, 09:37 PM |#2  
docnok63's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 2,514
 
Donate to Me
More
This sounds great, bu there's no link to the module....
1st November 2019, 10:18 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 238
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by docnok63

This sounds great, bu there's no link to the module....

So you know you can search modules in Magisk Manager?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hirs_E_Fruit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hirs_E_Fruit Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 03:10 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,562
 
Donate to Me
More
Not sure why you're didn't credit the creator @JohnFawkes....
The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 03:13 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,247
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAnxious

Not sure why you're didn't credit the creator @JohnFawkes....

Thanks..... Yea would be nice to be credited at least...... even say that the module is available officially in the magisk repo.......
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnFawkes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnFawkes Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 05:13 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by docnok63

This sounds great, bu there's no link to the module....

the module some time update or some Dev need to update that y not add to links one i share the experience bcoz many time serach android pei but not working on font so android working now android q i shared thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to george.simbu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift george.simbu Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 05:15 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFawkes

Thanks..... Yea would be nice to be credited at least...... even say that the module is available officially in the magisk repo.......

you know the reason thank buddy
2nd November 2019, 06:18 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,247
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.simbu

the module some time update or some Dev need to update that y not add to links one i share the experience bcoz many time serach android pei but not working on font so android working now android q i shared thank you


i have no idea what your trying to say..... regardless i am the original creator and would really appreciate if you could at least credit me and say the module is available in magisk repo. or just read the readme file. or even just add my website. https://john-fawkes.com/Downloads/fontchanger.zip as the link

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by george.simbu

you know the reason thank buddy

Please dont include the zip here......... this could cause issues in updates etc etc
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnFawkes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnFawkes Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 06:20 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFawkes

i have no idea what your trying to say..... regardless i am the original creator and would really appreciate if you could at least credit me and say the module is available in magisk repo. or just read the readme file. or even just add my website. https://john-fawkes.com/Downloads/fontchanger.zip as the link

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------



Please dont include the zip here......... this could cause issues in updates etc etc

yes i add to credits thanks you buddy you have great work
The Following User Says Thank You to george.simbu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift george.simbu Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 06:23 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,247
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.simbu

yes i add to credits thanks you buddy you have great work

Thanks! I appreciate it! not sure if your in the telegram group but this is the message i posted there about FC earlier today


"ATTENTION ALL USERS!!!!!!!!


Im in the process of transfering my domain name john-fawkes.com to another provider! While this is happening EXPECT downtime in fontchanger! Downloading new folts/emojis will likely fail. fonts/emojis you already have in your fonts folder in fontchanger folder will still apply since the code checks for the font before it starts downloading it and if it exists already then it uses the on device one instead of downloading."
2nd November 2019, 01:54 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.simbu

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire and claims to have been modified before it was cool.


Description

Font Changer allows you to change the font on your Android device. (check the requirements section for more)

Requirements
root(magisk 20.0)
font changer(magisk modules)
terminal
busybox
custom recovery (not a requirement per-se, but highly recommended in case something goes wrong

install font changer modules once check active in magisk manager then reboot device
open terminal
#su
#font_changer(type in terminal)
would like to update the font list
Y/ n

select font
list downloadable fonts install and reboot

Supported ROM OS Version:
Q (Android 10) - OOS

Credits
@JohnFawkes(font changer)
https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Re...hor=JohnFawkes

@topjohnwu(magisk modules)
https://github.com/topjohnwu

you can download latest version on this
https://john-fawkes.com/Downloads/fontchanger.zip

Icon name in that ss ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 10 font, font changer, oss font android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread