FORUMS

View Poll Results: Want full screen caller id? Or this is enough.

Need more deep try for Full screen caller id

5 Vote(s)
55.56%
This Enhanced caller id is good enough

4 Vote(s)
44.44%

[Substratum][OOS/OB] Enhanced Screen Caller ID ~ Looks better

2,142 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,571

Post Reply Email Thread
Enhanced Call Screen of your OP7 Pro

Hi folks...

As a title says, its all about Call screen - When you call, when you receive a call or when you are in a call.
This mod comes with a substratum theme.
Main motive of this mod is to give a Call Screen of your OnePlus 7 Pro a better view that is missing in stock.

There are two mods - MOD 1 and MOD 2.
Follow Comparison Screenshot below for a reference.

Screenshot Comparison of Stock/MOD1/MOD2

How To-
1. If you have previous version installed then remove it first completely (disable and uninstall overlay then restart)
1a. Download and Install this.
2. In substratum select mod (1 or 2) and make sure to activate it.
3. Reboot and Go to manager in Substratum, Enable this mod/overlay and that's it.

Download-

Android File Host

Cheers
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
11th May 2020, 12:09 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula, Chandigarh

More
Changes and Releases

• v2.0 - First public Release
  • v2.1 - Fixed MOD 1
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
11th May 2020, 04:50 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohitash

Enhanced Call Screen of your OP7 Pro

Hi folks...

As a title says, its all about Call screen - When you call, when you receive a call or when you are in a call.
This mod comes with a magisk module for easy install/uninstall.
Main motive of this mod is to give a Call Screen of your OnePlus 7 Pro a better view that is missing in stock.

There are two mods - MOD 1 and MOD 2.
Follow Comparison Screenshot below for a reference.

Screenshot Comparison of Stock/MOD1/MOD2

How To Use?
1. Select your favorite mod (1 or 2)
2. Install with Magisk Manager
43 Reboot

IMPORTANT
Whenever you decide to change the mod between mod 1 and 2, Uninstall the previous mod first, reboot and then install other mod.

Download-
MOD 1
----
MOD 2

Cheers

thanks for the work .. very good module.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to douglasmietto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift douglasmietto Ad-Free
11th May 2020, 03:07 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglasmietto

thanks for the work .. very good module.

You are most welcome....
24th May 2020, 03:28 PM |#5  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 490

More
Is there a way to get this working on OP7 non-pro? I tried both mods and no dice, stock OOS, 10.3.2 AA.

Thanks in advance, it looks great!
24th May 2020, 05:02 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawy

Is there a way to get this working on OP7 non-pro? I tried both mods and no dice, stock OOS, 10.3.2 AA.

Thanks in advance, it looks great!

It will not work on non pro as it contains an edited Dialer.apk itself from OP7 Pro. And both pro/non-pro are not similar at all. I hope u got it what i am trying to say.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 05:09 PM |#7  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 490

More
Quote:

It will not work on non pro as it contains an edited Dialer.apk itself from OP7 Pro. And both pro/non-pro are not similar at all. I hope u got it what i am trying to say.

Now you got me hoping for a standalone zip for OP7 non-pro with our own dialer apk, lol.

It's a long shot, but thanks for the response anyway.
24th May 2020, 06:44 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
awesome mod, can't u make a 3rd mod with fullscreen caller id/picture ?
The Following User Says Thank You to The mZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The mZ Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 07:49 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:

If possible, if it is not a problem for the author, knowing what to modify, I could try to bring the mod back to op7 ... I remember a similar mod that I applied on Samsung S2 by modifying the xml "call_card_person_info"
The Following User Says Thank You to dianoandr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dianoandr Ad-Free
25th May 2020, 04:02 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The mZ

awesome mod, can't u make a 3rd mod with fullscreen caller id/picture ?

Work In Progress
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
25th May 2020, 04:16 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianoandr

If possible, if it is not a problem for the author, knowing what to modify, I could try to bring the mod back to op7 ... I remember a similar mod that I applied on Samsung S2 by modifying the xml "call_card_person_info"

Sure Bro..its just op_primary_call_info.xml in layout and of course i can also make it if u need. Its very close to full screen caller id just smali edits needed. in contacts apk to make vertical crop while selecting an image from gallery for a contact. And also need to edit contacts provider apk to set best Image quality for full screen caller id.
You can check my profile i love android editing stuffs (Retired XDA Recognized Contributor) but time to time in daily life with my family i get very less time for it. So now what i do for myself when needed i share it here on xda

Btw i noticed there is no separate IncalllUI.apk anymore. Dialer apk is everything (linked with firmware files directly). Android is going very strict with each Android version update that we can see by looking at its scratch (source), flashable packages and there system files. And if we talk about OOS then its going the same (in fact more strict).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
full screen caller id, oneplus 7 pro, oneplus 7 pro full screen caller id, op7 pro, op7 pro full screen caller id

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)